Pee secet as little girl

When I was a little girl I used to intentionally pee in different areas of my house. The most frequent place I would pee is under my bed. Don't ask me why I did it cause I still don't understands it myself. I used to sneak under my bed, just lay there and wet the floor. hahaha There were no carpets in my room so the pee would pool up then finally stream across the floor on the linoleum. I'm sure my mother would notice but she never said anything to me. Like it just magically got mopped up and disappeared.

The 2nd. favorite place to pee was in the back of our station wagon. I would just sit there and let it flow through my pants. When we got home I lied and told my parents I couldn't hold it. But I really did it on purpose.

• Like 3

MissPiss, my introduction to watersports was by the girl next door who used to do the same thing, she showed me once. Her bedroom floor was linoleum as well and she would sit on the floor with her legs under the bed and pee.

I thought I would do the same but my bedroom had carpets, and I was very quickly caught by my mother.

Even when we are little,to some of us,peeing is a fascinating thing.Especially so when someone else is doing it!I was quite young myself when i first watched a girl pee,and its never left me,the fascination of "where does your wee come out of"?:wink:

I was around 10 or 11 yrs old and my Mum worked part-time at a local factory. We were sent home from school early and I had left my key in the house, (in those days we weren't chaperoned to and from school like the kids of today). I was able to get to my bike in the passageway of our house and decided to cycle to meet my Mum half way as she always walked. Desperate for a pee I stopped on a secluded suburban road by a cherry tree that was in full blossom. I put my bike against the tree and popped behind it, dropped my knickers, crouched down and peed. It felt so naughty exposing my bum, and the tree offered little shelter from the house behind. I had no inclination that I felt 'sexy', but I did feel something in my tummy at the time, that I couldn't really explain and kept it a secret until our first sex education at school a few years later.

• Like 3
I was around 10 or 11 yrs old and my Mum worked part-time at a local factory. We were sent home from school early and I had left my key in the house, (in those days we weren't chaperoned to and from school like the kids of today). I was able to get to my bike in the passageway of our house and decided to cycle to meet my Mum half way as she always walked. Desperate for a pee I stopped on a secluded suburban road by a cherry tree that was in full blossom. I put my bike against the tree and popped behind it, dropped my knickers, crouched down and peed. It felt so naughty exposing my bum, and the tree offered little shelter from the house behind. I had no inclination that I felt 'sexy', but I did feel something in my tummy at the time, that I couldn't really explain and kept it a secret until our first sex education at school a few years later.

Sally,i like how you say you felt naughty,exposing your bits,etc,and feeling aroused without realising quite why,a girls innocent first sexual stirrings..:wink:

When I was a little girl I used to intentionally pee in different areas of my house. The most frequent place I would pee is under my bed. Don't ask me why I did it cause I still don't understands it myself. I used to sneak under my bed, just lay there and wet the floor. hahaha There were no carpets in my room so the pee would pool up then finally stream across the floor on the linoleum. I'm sure my mother would notice but she never said anything to me. Like it just magically got mopped up and disappeared.

The 2nd. favorite place to pee was in the back of our station wagon. I would just sit there and let it flow through my pants. When we got home I lied and told my parents I couldn't hold it. But I really did it on purpose.

It seems with many of our lovely ladies,there is a connection made in their young minds with the fact that you pee with what will become your sexual parts.Pleasure is gained by peeing,but without knowing why its enjoyable,feeling the warm wetness filling your panties.

I can definately relate to a few of the experiences here myself.

I was always fascinated by boys and girls bits and remember showing my own off, and seeing others. I always knew it was 'wrong' but it felt exciting in a non sexual way.

I used to play with a girl and her brother when I was about 6, she and I pee'd for each other and I remember she was the first girl I saw pee, although I only saw her outer bits. He brother pee'd around too and I liked to watch.

When I was at school, I remember we shared two shared unisex cubicles in the primary classroom. One day I went in one with a girl and she wanted to see me pee and hold my cock. I was too shy but that has always stuck and now I'd love to let a girl hold my cock for me.

Most of all though, I remember the first time I saw a girl squat piss, we were playing in the local park, I was about 9 and she was about 13. She was a bit unruly anyway but she announced she had to go pee, I thought she'd just bike home and that was that but she didn't, she went over to the hedge and pulled her jeans down with her bum in the hedge and went right there. She shouted at me for looking but I was just blown away, having always thought girls had to pee on the toilet.

• 3 weeks later...