In the Trail Parking Lot

Since I do lots of nature photography I hit the trials whenever the weather gets better. Like the man you witnessed I have come across this kind of casual attitude when it comes to peeing among women as well. I was walking up the trial and as I rounded the corner I saw two girls squatted. Interestingly both had stepped of the trial and were facing it with their front as they peed. Usually many turn their backs. When they saw me approach they were not surprised and neither did they try and cover up. I saw one of them look up and made eye contact with me as she smiled. Both girls had their shorts around their knees with their legs spread and their bald pussies fully exposed with pee shooting out.

I had similar experience many times but there was one striking one where I stumbled across five women women squatting in a clearing by the trail. Most of them were around their early thirties with one late teen. I was coming downhill and I heard female voices. As I came to the clearing there they were, squatted in semi circle with their shorts and denim down their knees making a pool below them. As they saw me approach they went totally silent and some of them were looked busted and surprised.

I turned my head away and kept walking but did get good look at them from the corner of my eyes. As I went out of sight I heard all of them break into laughter probably out of embarrassment.

I've peed along biking/hiking trails a number of times. Sometimes there's no place to go for privacy. I've had people pass me as I was peeing, and every time, they just keep going. If we make eye contact, I'll give them a little smile. I mean, I'm caught, what am I going to do! Somewhere a while back, I stumbled upon a website (wish I could find it again), that explained proper etiquette when you need to relieve your self in such circumstances. And what you should do if you encounter someone relieving themselves along the way.

Smiling is the best way to pass through this situation. All of us who are trail veterans know well that we need to seek relief in the open. Sometimes due to terrain and conditions there isn't much privacy to be had so we go where we have to. No one truly cares in true sense.

Smiling is the best way to pass through this situation. All of us who are trail veterans know well that we need to seek relief in the open. Sometimes due to terrain and conditions there isn't much privacy to be had so we go where we have to. No one truly cares in true sense.

So very true! I've gone biking on "The Great Allegheny Passage", which is not too far from me. In some of the sections, facilities are few and far between. I know people who have passed on the opportunity to enjoy this activity because, "What if I need to use the bathroom?"

You are correct and many women would ask the same question. However when you go on boats its normal to hang your butt and pee by the side or on the floor of the boat during rough weather. Its an accepted norm.

I've peed along biking/hiking trails a number of times. Sometimes there's no place to go for privacy. I've had people pass me as I was peeing, and every time, they just keep going. If we make eye contact, I'll give them a little smile. I mean, I'm caught, what am I going to do! Somewhere a while back, I stumbled upon a website (wish I could find it again), that explained proper etiquette when you need to relieve your self in such circumstances. And what you should do if you encounter someone relieving themselves along the way.

I always thought that the proper etiquette was to be helpful, by offering to lick the drops off, :tongue: since few people carry a roll of paper :biggrin: