The Camping Trip: Part 7

After breakfast, Savanna had an idea that we would all take a long hike down to the river at the bottom of the mountain. We had all packed bathing suits because according to her aunt and uncle, the river is cool and clear this time of year, perfect for escaping the hot sun. So after cleaning up our messes and putting wet sheets and covers into the washer (A hookup for a washer, but no toilet? I was starting to wonder about whoever built this cabin), we slipped into our bathing suits and pulled on shorts and appropriate shoes for hiking. Savanna filled a small backpack with plenty of bottles of water, also.

The trail started behind the cabin and led down a slightly steep mountainside, with beautiful views of the valley below and other mountainsides. A quiet stream flowed down the mountain right next to the trail. We all looked at it and smiled because we were thinking the same thing: That sound was going to make one of us have to pee. But who would it be first? Savanna reached took a water bottle from the bag and sucked bag a big gulp as if to welcome such a challenge.

Sure enough, about fifteen minutes into the hike and the trickling of the mountain stream was definitely having its effect. I could feel my bladder filling up from the coffee and water I drank before we left. I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit, so I knew what was going to happen if I had to pee. I could either take my shorts down, pull the crotch of my suit aside, and pee that way, or I could just pee through the crotch. My other option was to just let it go through my suit and shorts and not even bother.

"Guys, I'm feeling it," Sandy said. "Coffee never lasts long in my bladder." We laughed as she stopped walking and grabbed at her crotch to show her need. She was wearing a golden bikini with denim shorts pulled over the bottoms.

"Well, go ahead," Cara said. Sandy started to unbutton her denim shorts.

"Why are you taking your shorts off?" Savanna asked.

"Umm, so I can pee?" Sandy said, confused.

"Really? After last night and this morning, you're going to just take your shorts and bikini off and pee normally?"

"I was drunk last night. And this morning was because I was already wet."

"Well, you're going to be wet as soon as we get to the river, right?" I said.

"Yeah, but..." Sandy said.

"Just pee through your bikini and your shorts. Who's gonna see you but us?"

"I don't know..."

"Well," I said, "I can't hold it anymore, so..." I parted my legs and without any difficulty at all, I let go. Right away, my warm pee filled the crotch of my bathing suit and warmed my tight gym shorts. I opened my mouth and sighed as the hot stream hissed out of my and created a growing stain between my legs. I watched it drip from my crotch and create a puddle at my feet.

"Ooooh, Larissa, you're making me have to go!" Sandy cried.

"Just... go then," I said, really enjoying myself as my flow started to dwindle.

"But I really don't want to soak these shorts. Maybe I can just..." She unsnapped her denim shorts and pulled them and her bikini bottoms down to her knees. Then, with her fingers, she adjusted her labia and closed hr eyes. "Okay, now I can... Ahhhhhh." After her sigh, a strong but straight stream sprayed out of her and struck the dirt with a loud splash. "Ohhh, I had to pee so bad." Her knees buckled a little as she peed and I kind of worried she might fall over.

"Okay, that's it for me!" Savanna yelled. I looked over at her and she was pulling the crotch of her bathing suit and shorts to the side and almost immediately a messy flow of pee sprayed out of her. Splashes of it stained her light blue shorts, but she didn't seem to care. "Mmm, that's nice," she said. To my surprise, she let go of her suit and shorts and sighed as she let the rest go. A shimmering stain grew between her legs.

"Well," Cara said. "How am I every gonna beat this?" We laughed. It was funny how each of us, since last night, had sort of tried to find ways to "one-up" each other, or at least find new ways to enjoy our new peeing habits.

As Sandy and Savanna's flows stopped, we all watched Cara as she walked over to a large nearby rock and sat on it. She was also wearing a bikini, red with blue trim, and denim shorts. She pulled her shorts and bottoms down to her feet and sat her naked butt on the rock. Then, she bent her knees and reached her fingers between her legs. Still watching, we were all entranced as she gasped and a messy stream of yellow pee sprayed out of her and splashed loudly back down onto her crotch. "Oh!" she cried out. The heavy flow continued and we could hear it drumming against her crotch, just above where her clitoris would be. "Oh, god, that feels good." Her fingers were getting wet with her pee, but this obviously didn't bother her since she continued to pee full force, clearly enjoying the warm splashes against her naked pussy. She bit her lip, threw her head back and squealed and we could all tell she had just had a small orgasm.

As her flow dwindled, she lowered her legs and just let the rest go. It trickled down the rock, creating a dark stream against the rock's pale surface that led to the ground.

"Yep, that definitely beats mine," Savanna said. We laughed as Cara collected herself and pulled her bottoms and shorts back up.

• Like 3