My lucky day at the outdoor track

Today, I saw a total of 4 sightings, 1st: It was a good day because the women's bathroom was closed for repairs, and the girls had to use the guys, so I out running and this redhead girl, kinda thick, nice tits and ass rushes to the bathroom, and I follow her and she immediately pulls down her yoga panties and red panties and gushes into the toilet, and she even lets out a fart and doesn't flush the toilet, so I go in there and take a small sip of her golden liquid throw a straw, and it made me really horny, and the last sightings happened earlier tonight, there are these people who play Frisbee every Tuesday, so this one sexy blonde is the first to go, and she pulls down her shorts and pees, then the other two girls come in as soon as the blonde left, so when they go in, I follow them and the really sexy Hispanic one pees and then after the streamed stopped, took a shit, which made me even more turned on, and she even took off her panties and left them on the floor, so when they all leave, I get the panties and have a little fun with them :):biggrin::wink:.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
One More Update: She has accepted my pee fetish and has agreed to participate in some pee play with me:)

Maybe tell us what happens...I hope she pees over your balls,nothing like it,mmmmm.Good Luck!:thumbsup: