Message to new members

This has happened a lot on the forum, and I just wanna say to new members: If you want to talk to a girl on here, be polite and try to get to know them, instead of asking them to Skype you, send you videos of them peeing, pictures, etc.

This isnt MYFREECAMS..The ladies on this site like watching other ladies pee.They arent here to provide any pictures,or videos.Occasionally if you take time to chat and get to know them a little,they may well,or not,post a few saucy pictures of themselves,but please respect them,and all other members.This is generally a very open,friendly site,but we value our lady members highly,they obviously can give us guys insights into female sexuality,that we probably could never hear about.(such as listening to other girls tinkling in the next cubicle,you know who you are,Ahem!!!)So much kindness,and respect to everyone,but please especially all our lovely ladies!

I agree you don't get anywhere in life by being rude. Everyone deserves respect no matter what gender they are. Ladies are more likely to respond better if one takes the time to get to know them, and they feel comfortable. I would say one of the most important things is if a lady says No then accept this and don't keep asking why they said No, or try and persuade them to change their mind. If they change their mind themselves then great but respect their decision whatever it may be. Sorry if this seems like I am ranting I just feel strongly about this. :)

Guest WetFetishCat

Agree agree agree! I get this a lot- people asking me for free photos and free videos. Demanding it actually, begging via email and then calling me nasty things when I say no. I share a lot of pictures and videos on here. But my main reason for sharing is to draw people into my very affordable clips that I sell. Other than that, I am here for the same reason everyone else is- to chat, to share stories, ideas, etc. When I share videos/pics it will be because I want to and not because someone is asking me to.