Introduction and Hello

Tmg765

Good morning all,

Just wanted to take a minute and say hello and introduce myself. Not sure how important that is here but here it is :)

I found this forum a few days ago thanks to my good friend Google.

Up until very recently I never really gave watching a girl pee or anything related too much thought to be honest.

A very good friend of mine, who I "play" with occasionally online turned me on to the whole thing and while I never really thought about it being a turn on for me, women masturbating and squirting has always been a huge turn so I guess this was just a natural progression in some ways.

Regardless of how much I didnt think about it before I certainly do now and find women peeing, especially from behind and while masturbating a HUGE turn on :)

Other than that I am just a normal, divorced guy from the Midwest, trying to navigate as gracefully as I can though my 40's :/

I look forward to being a part of the community here.

Hey there, welcome to the site! Thanks for introducing yourself; it's interesting how your interest in pee has been a recent thing - I bet there have been quite a few cases where people have progressed from squirting to pee as you said.

I'm glad you found us and I look forward to chatting with you around the forum. :)

Good morning all,

Just wanted to take a minute and say hello and introduce myself. Not sure how important that is here but here it is :)

I found this forum a few days ago thanks to my good friend Google.

Up until very recently I never really gave watching a girl pee or anything related too much thought to be honest.

A very good friend of mine, who I "play" with occasionally online turned me on to the whole thing and while I never really thought about it being a turn on for me, women masturbating and squirting has always been a huge turn so I guess this was just a natural progression in some ways.

Regardless of how much I didnt think about it before I certainly do now and find women peeing, especially from behind and while masturbating a HUGE turn on :)

Other than that I am just a normal, divorced guy from the Midwest, trying to navigate as gracefully as I can though my 40's :/

I look forward to being a part of the community here.

Hi Tmg. You are most welcome here, it's a great site. Hope you have fun!

Dick