Manon And Her Magic Whistle. Chapter 3.

Hi,

I haven't yet got discouraged to post new chapters about Manon and her whistle! As a matter of fact, I like Manon! In this chapter Manon is testing her whistle. Is it really Magic? Read, and find out!

You'll find Chapter 1 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-1.4389/

and Chapter 2 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-2.4394/

In Chapter 1 I tell something about a fantasy, that I've had for years, a fantasy, that now has inspired me to write this story. I also tell about how the little French girl comes to move to Sweden, and how she comes to like wetting herself. The first part gives a background, that might be useful to read before you read the following parts.

And this is how the story continues:

The days that followed, Manon was puzzling her head over the two wetting incidents, that had occured right in front of her. The more she thought about it, the more she got convinced, that they somehow had to be related to her blowing in the fetish. It made sense, she thought. Both times the girl began to pee herself right after she'd started to blow. "What are the odds for that to happen by coincidence?" She thought.

Two days after Malin's wetting accident Manon and her aunt was visiting a friend, named Ella, who was living in the country. Ellas' major interest was dogs, and training dogs. She demonstrated to Anouk and Manon how she trained her dogs. When she wanted them to come back to her, she used a gadget, that looked like a whistle, but they couldn't hear any sound, when she blew into it. When Manon asked her about it, Ella explained, that it was a special dog whistle, that emits sound in the ultrasonic range, which people can't hear. While the sound is above the range of human hearing, it's within the range of a dogs'.

Manon caught her breath! What if her fetish was a whistle, which like a dog whistle emits a sound too high for a human ear? A sound, that, even if you couldn't hear it, your body somehow could sense! And sensing the sound waves the body reacted by starting to pee! She got so excited, that she was on the verge to take out the fetish and at once test it on Anouk or Ella. But she calmed down and put down the fetish again. It wouldn't be fair to expose them for the humiliation of wetting themselves. But the thought made her giggle.

When they were back home again, Manon realized, that there were an other problem too. Why was it, that in both occasions only one girl had wetted herself? Why hadn't Manon herself peed? Why hadn't the other woman peed herself? After some cogitation and reliving the two wetting occasions, she recalled, that in both cases she'd been facing the person, who wetted herself, when she blew into the fetish. At least she was pretty sure she had. Maybe by blowing into the fetish, the ultra-sound was transmitted like a beam in the direction, that she was facing?

She knew, that she had to make some tests. And she also had to see, what happened, if she blew into the other end of the fetish. She hoped it wouldn't cause an innocent person to poop in her panties! That would be too gross!

Next day it wasn't any lessons. Manon's school was closed because of teacher-day. She jumped out of her bed early in the morning, eager to get out and test her theories about her fetish. Anouk looked in astonishment at her little niece. Generally Manon wasn't an early bird... She was dressed in a short, pleated, blue skirt, a red short-sleeved blouse, white knee-length stockings and grey Converse Star Player Mid sneakers. In a rush she consumed two big mugs of milk chocolate, three sandwiches with thick salami-sausage slices, ham and cheese. She finished her meal gulping two glasses of orange juice. "I wonder where that little one has the place for all that..." Anouk pondered.

Before Manon left the house she put on a grey cardigan; it was a bit chilly in the mornings. She waved goodbye to her aunt, who waved back, and muttered to herself:

"I hope she remembered to go to the toilet after all she'd consumed."

Manon had decided to go to the big, nearby park to test the fetish, which she now thought of as her Magic Whistle or just The Whistle. She strolled around in the park. She met many women on their way to work, but she got nervous by the thought, that she would actually make somebody to wet herself. On the two previous times she hadn't purposely made the women to pee themselves. She didn't then know the effect of blowing The Whistle. Now she had to be careful not to expose some innocent woman to the humiliation of peeing herself at the sight of other people, she thought.

She went to a part of the park, that wasn't as crowded by people on their way to work. She sat down on a park bench and looked around. It was really a secluded spot of the park. She didn't see any person at all. But she'd got the whole day. As she waited, she got more and more excited. Imagine if she had the power to make people pee themselves! People and people... She was, of course, only interested in making females do it. And so she thought about, if there would be any effect of blowing in the other end of The Whistle as well. And, if so, what that effect would be.

And then she saw a person approaching her. She soon saw, that it was a female. As she was getting nearer, she appeared to be a young woman, maybe a couple of years older than Manon. Manon became a little uncertain, whether she should test The Whistle on her. She thought she shouldn't do it if the girl had been having pants, which obviously could show embarrassing signs of a wetting. But this girl was wearing a short red skirt, and hopefully it wouldn't get wet. By now Manon was so excited and eager to make the test, that the Voice of Conscience, didn't made itself heard.

When the girl was about twenty meters away, Manon squeezed The Whistle and put it to her lips and blew. She blew hard and for several seconds, and the effect was instantaneous! A few opening trickles gave the girl a forewarning, luckily enough for her to hitch up her skirt before a strong stream of pee forced her white panties and hit the ground. The girl, who had stopped only less than a meter from Manon, looked in panic at her. Some pee splashed on Manon's legs, and she felt ecstatic!

Eventually the girl stopped peeing. She mumbled out:

"I... I'm sorry! I didn't feel it coming!"

She was still holding up her skirt. Her panties were glistening from her pee, and some drops were still falling. Manon stood up and picked some kleenex from her bag.

"Please! Don't feel embarrassed! It has happened to me too. No big deal! But I think you should take off your wet panties, and wipe off the pee from your legs and pussy!"

The girl started to pull down her panties but stumbled and fell on to Manon, who grabbed her.

"Let me help you", Manon said.

She took off the soaked panties and gave them a quick sniff. Oh, what a wonderfully arousing scent it was! Then she handed the girl some kleenex.

"Here, wipe your legs! I'll help you!"

The girl bent down and began to mop her legs from her feet and upwards. Manon kneeled down, and began to wipe her thighs. The girl didn't raise objections to the obtrusive treatment. So Manon wiped a bit higher, "accidentally" touching the crotch. Still no objections. But she thought, that it might be too intrusive to go any further. But, of course, she could always ask...

"Do you mind, if I clean your crotch too? You can get a rash..."

The girl mumbled something, which Manon interpreted as an OK. So, eagerly and with great enthusiasm, she thoroughly attended to the arousing task to clean the other girls pussy! In and out! Excited she witnessed how the pussy lips swollowed under her tender treatment. Fascinated she watched how the clitoris bobbed, when she touched it. It was the first time, that she had touched the pussy of an other girl! And how she loved it!

The girl had begun to pant heavily! She moaned and groaned! And then she came! Her pussy twitched! Her pussy juices bubbled and spilled over, running down her thighs. Her orgasm made Manon to come as well! Both girls gave away muffled screams.

Suddenly the girl stood up. Hastily she pulled down her skirt.

"I'm late for work", she said, and ran away. Manon looked after her, still panting from her orgasm. The girl had left her panties. Manon took them and put them to her nose. She sniffed. The scent of pee mixed with other odeurs from the girl's body was intoxicating!

Manon began to walk home. "I'll test the other end of The Whistle an other day", she thought. "Maybe tomorrow!" She added and giggled.

On her way home she suddenly got desperate to pee. She sneaked in behind a bushery, parted her legs and hitched up her skirt. She put one hand on her panty crotch, and began to rub her pussy, trying to postpone the peeing a while. But in vain! Desperately rubbing she started to wet her panties (which btw. was already pretty wet from her pussy juices)! And almost immediately she got an overwhelming orgasm, while she continued to pee!

When she'd finished peeing, a very happy and satisfied girl resumed her walk home.

To be continued.

• Like 3
Hi,

I haven't yet got discouraged to post new chapters about Manon and her whistle! As a matter of fact, I like Manon! In this chapter Manon is testing her whistle. Is it really Magic? Read, and find out!

You'll find Chapter 1 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-1.4389/

and Chapter 2 here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/manon-and-her-magic-whistle-chapter-2.4394/

In Chapter 1 I tell something about a fantasy, that I've had for years, a fantasy, that now has inspired me to write this story. I also tell about how the little French girl comes to move to Sweden, and how she comes to like wetting herself. The first part gives a background, that might be useful to read before you read the following parts.

And this is how the story continues:

The days that followed, Manon was puzzling her head over the two wetting incidents, that had occured right in front of her. The more she thought about it, the more she got convinced, that they somehow had to be related to her blowing in the fetish. It made sense, she thought. Both times the girl began to pee herself right after she'd started to blow. "What are the odds for that to happen by coincidence?" She thought.

Two days after Malin's wetting accident Manon and her aunt was visiting a friend, named Ella, who was living in the country. Ellas' major interest was dogs, and training dogs. She demonstrated to Anouk and Manon how she trained her dogs. When she wanted them to come back to her, she used a gadget, that looked like a whistle, but they couldn't hear any sound, when she blew into it. When Manon asked her about it, Ella explained, that it was a special dog whistle, that emits sound in the ultrasonic range, which people can't hear. While the sound is above the range of human hearing, it's within the range of a dogs'.

Manon caught her breath! What if her fetish was a whistle, which like a dog whistle emits a sound too high for a human ear? A sound, that, even if you couldn't hear it, your body somehow could sense! And sensing the sound waves the body reacted by starting to pee! She got so excited, that she was on the verge to take out the fetish and at once test it on Anouk or Ella. But she calmed down and put down the fetish again. It wouldn't be fair to expose them for the humiliation of wetting themselves. But the thought made her giggle.

When they were back home again, Manon realized, that there were an other problem too. Why was it, that in both occasions only one girl had wetted herself? Why hadn't Manon herself peed? Why hadn't the other woman peed herself? After some cogitation and reliving the two wetting occasions, she recalled, that in both cases she'd been facing the person, who wetted herself, when she blew into the fetish. At least she was pretty sure she had. Maybe by blowing into the fetish, the ultra-sound was transmitted like a beam in the direction, that she was facing?

She knew, that she had to make some tests. And she also had to see, what happened, if she blew into the other end of the fetish. She hoped it wouldn't cause an innocent person to poop in her panties! That would be too gross!

Next day it wasn't any lessons. Manon's school was closed because of teacher-day. She jumped out of her bed early in the morning, eager to get out and test her theories about her fetish. Anouk looked in astonishment at her little niece. Generally Manon wasn't an early bird... She was dressed in a short, pleated, blue skirt, a red short-sleeved blouse, white knee-length stockings and grey Converse Star Player Mid sneakers. In a rush she consumed two big mugs of milk chocolate, three sandwiches with thick salami-sausage slices, ham and cheese. She finished her meal gulping two glasses of orange juice. "I wonder where that little one has the place for all that..." Anouk pondered.

Before Manon left the house she put on a grey cardigan; it was a bit chilly in the mornings. She waved goodbye to her aunt, who waved back, and muttered to herself:

"I hope she remembered to go to the toilet after all she'd consumed."

Manon had decided to go to the big, nearby park to test the fetish, which she now thought of as her Magic Whistle or just The Whistle. She strolled around in the park. She met many women on their way to work, but she got nervous by the thought, that she would actually make somebody to wet herself. On the two previous times she hadn't purposely made the women to pee themselves. She didn't then know the effect of blowing The Whistle. Now she had to be careful not to expose some innocent woman to the humiliation of peeing herself at the sight of other people, she thought.

She went to a part of the park, that wasn't as crowded by people on their way to work. She sat down on a park bench and looked around. It was really a secluded spot of the park. She didn't see any person at all. But she'd got the whole day. As she waited, she got more and more excited. Imagine if she had the power to make people pee themselves! People and people... She was, of course, only interested in making females do it. And so she thought about, if there would be any effect of blowing in the other end of The Whistle as well. And, if so, what that effect would be.

And then she saw a person approaching her. She soon saw, that it was a female. As she was getting nearer, she appeared to be a young woman, maybe a couple of years older than Manon. Manon became a little uncertain, whether she should test The Whistle on her. She thought she shouldn't do it if the girl had been having pants, which obviously could show embarrassing signs of a wetting. But this girl was wearing a short red skirt, and hopefully it wouldn't get wet. By now Manon was so excited and eager to make the test, that the Voice of Conscience, didn't made itself heard.

When the girl was about twenty meters away, Manon squeezed The Whistle and put it to her lips and blew. She blew hard and for several seconds, and the effect was instantaneous! A few opening trickles gave the girl a forewarning, luckily enough for her to hitch up her skirt before a strong stream of pee forced her white panties and hit the ground. The girl, who had stopped only less than a meter from Manon, looked in panic at her. Some pee splashed on Manon's legs, and she felt ecstatic!

Eventually the girl stopped peeing. She mumbled out:

"I... I'm sorry! I didn't feel it coming!"

She was still holding up her skirt. Her panties were glistening from her pee, and some drops were still falling. Manon stood up and picked some kleenex from her bag.

"Please! Don't feel embarrassed! It has happened to me too. No big deal! But I think you should take off your wet panties, and wipe off the pee from your legs and pussy!"

The girl started to pull down her panties but stumbled and fell on to Manon, who grabbed her.

"Let me help you", Manon said.

She took off the soaked panties and gave them a quick sniff. Oh, what a wonderfully arousing scent it was! Then she handed the girl some kleenex.

"Here, wipe your legs! I'll help you!"

The girl bent down and began to mop her legs from her feet and upwards. Manon kneeled down, and began to wipe her thighs. The girl didn't raise objections to the obtrusive treatment. So Manon wiped a bit higher, "accidentally" touching the crotch. Still no objections. But she thought, that it might be too intrusive to go any further. But, of course, she could always ask...

"Do you mind, if I clean your crotch too? You can get a rash..."

The girl mumbled something, which Manon interpreted as an OK. So, eagerly and with great enthusiasm, she thoroughly attended to the arousing task to clean the other girls pussy! In and out! Excited she witnessed how the pussy lips swollowed under her tender treatment. Fascinated she watched how the clitoris bobbed, when she touched it. It was the first time, that she had touched the pussy of an other girl! And how she loved it!

The girl had begun to pant heavily! She moaned and groaned! And then she came! Her pussy twitched! Her pussy juices bubbled and spilled over, running down her thighs. Her orgasm made Manon to come as well! Both girls gave away muffled screams.

Suddenly the girl stood up. Hastily she pulled down her skirt.

"I'm late for work", she said, and ran away. Manon looked after her, still panting from her orgasm. The girl had left her panties. Manon took them and put them to her nose. She sniffed. The scent of pee mixed with other odeurs from the girl's body was intoxicating!

Manon began to walk home. "I'll test the other end of The Whistle an other day", she thought. "Maybe tomorrow!" She added and giggled.

On her way home she suddenly got desperate to pee. She sneaked in behind a bushery, parted her legs and hitched up her skirt. She put one hand on her panty crotch, and began to rub her pussy, trying to postpone the peeing a while. But in vain! Desperately rubbing she started to wet her panties (which btw. was already pretty wet from her pussy juices)! And almost immediately she got an overwhelming orgasm, while she continued to pee!

When she'd finished peeing, a very happy and satisfied girl resumed her walk home.

To be continued.

Vikka,fantastic story,i want one of these whistles!I like how she enjoys sniffing other girls knickers too.Id love to blow a whistle at some bypassing girl,she would have to take off her wet knickers,but she might just drop them in a bush nearby,then......Brilliant,Vikka!xx

Somewhere in a magic workshop you have constructed a magic whistle. That workshop has to be your mind. Wow! what a workshop you must have. :thumbsup:

It is a shame that there are no more magic whistles for sale. :banghead:

Wow, thanks again Vikka! I loved how Manon cleaned the woman up, played with her pussy, and sniffed her wet panties. So hot! As was the wet masturbation afterwards. This was another fantastic chapter!

It's unfortunate that Bolivia is too far away for me to purchase such a magic whistle. I wonder if anyone is selling them on eBay.