Pee fantasy's

Does anyone have an pee fantasy's in their mind that haven't come true for them yet? I have a few.I fantasies about a group of tipsy women coming by my house and relieving themselves anywhere in the house they feel like. I also fantasies about a women in business attire relieving herself on me after 2-3 cups of coffee, or a woman pissing on some of my belongings out of revenge, a desperate woman soaking the backseat of my car with her piss, and couple of women pissing in a funnel stuck in my mouth.

• Like 2

I would just like to have my wife come home from work, tie me up and start drinking tons of water, suck and fuck me

until she has to explode and piss all over me and maybe include some of friends at work. hehe :woot:

• Like 2

Id be quite happy to just possess a pair of worn panties even,maybe Taylor Swift,or Katy Perry,if they wouldnt let me watch them take a piss.....:tongue:Im a reasonable guy i guess.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Another of my pee fantasies that will probably never happen,is that i have some kind of royal warrant,that allows me to wait outside any ladies toilets,and go in with any girl i choose,into the cubicle with her,and watch her do whatever she was going in to do.But also,I would be forbidden from actually touching the girl,it would be observance only,but i would entitled to watch her pee,poo or menstrual arrangements,if i so wished at the time....To even up the "cosmic balance",for each girl i watch,under the conditions of the royal warrant,i have to give £50 to any charity of the ladies' choice.That would be a very fair arrangement.Ah the world of fantasy..............:shy:

• Like 2

Yes. I have one. I'm in a small swimming pool with a couple of pretty girls. The water is nice and warm, but it's not water! Every once in a while, another PG comes by, sits on the edge and tops up the pool, or stands next to the edge and sprinkles us. Sometimes they jump in and join us. Our naked skin slips and slides on each other in the hot fluid. Lots of other fun things happen too!

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I had a dream last night that introduced me to a new fantasy. In the dream, I was at a party and a gorgeous young (16, I'm 18) blond girl goes into the washroom while I'm standing at the toilet. She sits down in front of me and starts to pee, and then I began to pee again, on her clitoris. She orgasmed loudly as we both finished peeing. Realistically, not ever going to happen, but fun to think about.