Female colleagues,you gotta luv 'em!

A few weeks ago,a female friend of mine(she is only a nice friend,nothing other sadly),and a few of our female colleagues all went out on a "girly night".Anyway they went in a mini bus to another local town.Obviously some drinking was done,and no doubt lots of peeing too..As always,one of them was sick on the bus on the way back as is usually the case!Now,my friend(lets call her Lucy,shes NOT called Lucy..)was documenting this night of girly debauchery on her camera,but as far as i know,none of my quite fit colleagues "pulled" or was shagged at all,but no matter,as"Lucy" got plenty of "fun pictures" of all my lovely female colleagues pissing the night away!There were of course,shots of normal girls in bars just fooling around,but quite a few in doorways,panties down!Although,ill give them their due,theres no pussy to be seen,but you CAN see their streams,lovely!Also she took one of about 7 of them all squatting at the side of the bus,a big steamy stream running down towards the camera!My friend "Lucy" was showing me these,quite innocently,as if it was all just girls having a laugh,i wish id asked to borrow her camera,id have posted the images.Its just funny now,seeing these girls that i know,with streams of piss flowing from between their legs,even though they managed to hide their peeholes from my friends camera!I wonder if she would print these pictures for me?Just for "fun" of course.......:whistling:

• Like 1

Shes a cool lady,to her its pictures of "the girls" all out having a laugh.Im happy she doesnt realise i found her pictures a little turn on.As i say,there was no pussy to be seen,so i guess she thought id find it funny,as i know most of the ladies.It was funny in a way...

A few weeks ago,a female friend of mine(she is only a nice friend,nothing other sadly),and a few of our female colleagues all went out on a "girly night".Anyway they went in a mini bus to another local town.Obviously some drinking was done,and no doubt lots of peeing too..As always,one of them was sick on the bus on the way back as is usually the case!Now,my friend(lets call her Lucy,shes NOT called Lucy..)was documenting this night of girly debauchery on her camera,but as far as i know,none of my quite fit colleagues "pulled" or was shagged at all,but no matter,as"Lucy" got plenty of "fun pictures" of all my lovely female colleagues pissing the night away!There were of course,shots of normal girls in bars just fooling around,but quite a few in doorways,panties down!Although,ill give them their due,theres no pussy to be seen,but you CAN see their streams,lovely!Also she took one of about 7 of them all squatting at the side of the bus,a big steamy stream running down towards the camera!My friend "Lucy" was showing me these,quite innocently,as if it was all just girls having a laugh,i wish id asked to borrow her camera,id have posted the images.Its just funny now,seeing these girls that i know,with streams of piss flowing from between their legs,even though they managed to hide their peeholes from my friends camera!I wonder if she would print these pictures for me?Just for "fun" of course.......:whistling:

I'd love to see those pictures.