Piss Site Specializing In Backside Angle?

I very nearly posted this in the "Website Review & Discussion Forum," but technically it's a question, not a review (moreover, the last person to post a question as his thread title there didn't get a response). Okay, so you know how piss sites are increasing in number all the time, and they've gone into specialized categories? Idrinkpiss.com's is self-explanatory, Bound2burst focuses on bondage and wetting, etc. Here's my question:

Does anyone know of a piss site that specializes in the rear view angle?

To elaborate, I'm not interested in stuff like Peehunters, where they set up webcams in bathrooms and you have a fixed angle recording unsuspecting targets. I'm talking about the "rear view pee" version of what all these other sites do: a girl is paid to perform in a specialized category. Until now, I've resorted to scouring through Clips4sale and Eroprofile and scavenging one-time occurrences. There's got to be something I'm missing. Again, I realize that many pee sites do this kind of thing now and then (Rebecca Dee, Sneakypee, etc), but only occasionally, not regularly.

Here's an example of the sort of thing I have in mind. Please share, if you've happened to find this El Dorado.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/outmed4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WetFetishCat

Thanks for posting these ^...these are some of my older videos but I have a TON. If you are interested please contact me. I do bulk discounts.

I apologize for the late reply; my computer's been down for like, a week. Thanks for your feedback, guys, I was starting to wonder if this really existed.

@WFC: Good to know! I've got a concern though; I kept the link to your site, and it appears that you have descriptions, but not preview pictures. Wetman's were helpful, but damn my narrow fetish, I am picky. Backside narrows the selection, but isn't sufficient in itself (but, but, but). I've found that the situation only really works when the lady's head is at level with- or lower than- her rear. There are exceptions to this rule (I don't make the rules, I just observe them), but not much else affects me. I'll elaborate with pictures of my own: pictures that I've saved to favorites from other places.

10934385.jpg?h=lDc0E0WYkByVVxvEPlmHQA&e=1422396504

3723640.jpg?h=jmQbIjjhytk-_B2CXpk3ag&e=1422396541

10380889.jpg?h=9sHtXua0DkzqhZfcGHV8cw&e=1422395548

3723792.jpg?h=NJNMC7CYlNdeBHvtv9BAjQ&e=1422396779

Huh. There appears to be an outdoor theme as well. Anyway, if you have videos that look like these, I'd be happy to give you business. Thank you for looking into my case.

EDIT: Crap. They're not showing. Okay, uh, just go to this link instead.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/photos/album/Pissing-From-Behind

Guest WetFetishCat

I can't see the pics or access the link. I don't put screen shots on my site because I need to stay lowkey. If you email me with what you are looking for I can tell you if I have it or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Just registered here and really love your vid captures WFC. Do you have actual pictures or mainly videos and these are all just captures from them?>

Really nice though, I might have to check out some of your fer sale stuff :)

Guest WetFetishCat
Just registered here and really love your vid captures WFC. Do you have actual pictures or mainly videos and these are all just captures from them?>

Really nice though, I might have to check out some of your fer sale stuff :)

Hi! Welcome! I post regular pics from time to time, but mostly I post screen shots of my videos. I usually only do actual pictures when someone orders a custom photo set from me. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to see my list of clips for sale.

Kevin, thank you very much for the assistance.

Its weird I dont see the tab you mention on the bottom of that little banner that pops up when I click on someone.

Maybe I try another browser.

Thank you though, I appreciate your help.