Girls on or some guys can answer

Well see I think this is where the pee fetish started for me. My cousin and I are about the same age, I am a few months older then her. So it was me, her, and probably one of my sisters and we 6 years old and in a tub together. Out of the blue my cousin is all like " I gotta pee" and then just stands up in the bath and pees. That was the first time I had ever seen a girl pee. The second time was some years later, her and I were probably about 11 or 12, and we were camping with our families. So she and I were looking for the bathrooms and when the found the outhouse she took one look inside and refused to go in there instead went around the side. She told me to keep a look out while she basically just stood here and took a piss.

Interesting that both times your cousin peed in front of you that she did it standing up. I suspect that most girls if they needed to pee while in the bathtub, would have just done it where they sat, under the water; and when outside would have squatted rather than standing up.

One for both Girls and Guys

Who has peed in the local swimming pool?

Honestly, none of us have, only because the nearest "local" is a 90 minute drive away. The Ocean on the other hand has had its share, lol.

Usually starts with a jeans wetting, then she goes in, clothes and all, to "wash" it off. She will talk Mary into doing it as well, ends up with both of them squealing in the surf. Don't know what turns her on the most, my wife is a strange person.

When I was very young I remember paddling in the sea - it was too cold to swim and my mum told me to wee in the sea so I just pulled it out and sprayed it into the waves. I also remember a friend standing up in the bath and peeing in it, and my mum said that was ok so that's something I've done for as long as I can remember. (Once we went on holiday somewhere and there was very limited hot water, and I remember being told NOT to pee in the bathwater because we'd all have to share it, one after the other)

Another time we stayed somewhere with a private pool and I remember all of us at one time or another peeing in a drain near the pool rather than in the water. At public pools I mostly remember peeing in the showers rather than the pool, but I remember the rules being not so much "don't pee in the pool" as "pee somewhere else first if it's convenient then pee in the pool if you need to go again".

It was quickly obvious that not all other families saw things the same way - I remember swimming with a friend of the family in the sea and innocently saying "I just did a wee!", and she was annoyed that I'd not given her warning so she could swim further away first!

Lol can't believe that you guys haven't peed in the swimming pool at some stage in your lives but I must have been around 12 when I did.

As for the sea well all pee ends up in there doesn't it?

You only need watch people going for "a quick dip" to realise what they are really going for.

Lol can't believe that you guys haven't peed in the swimming pool at some stage in your lives but I must have been around 12 when I did.

As for the sea well all pee ends up in there doesn't it?

You only need watch people going for "a quick dip" to realise what they are really going for.

You made it to 12 years old without peeing in the pool until then?!

You made it to 12 years old without peeing in the pool until then?!

Probably, but IIRC that's about the age I finally learned to swim.

Come on everyone has peed in the pool, and now probably in the Hot tub as the bubbles hide your little secret.

Edit:I recall visiting a club in London and got so excited that with only visual stimulation I ejaculated in a Jacuzzi with about 8 people in it.

• Like 1