Second Hand sightings

A couple of times my wife has seen things and mentioned them to me, which I wish I'd seen myself, but I call them "Secondhand sightings". The most recent was yesterday - she was in a shop on a reasonably busy street when she saw a Nepalese lady through the window. The lady stopped in front of the shop, bared her behind and dropped to a squat in front of the shop. Shortly after she stood up providing another view of her bare behind before she adjusted her clothing and moved on. My wife looked at the person next to her and they were both a bit astonished "Did I just see what I think I saw?" kind of of reaction and they both agreed that they had indeed just witnessed a lady peeing right outside the shop on a busy street. I have heard that the Nepalese culture is to pee wherever the need arises, but I've yet to witness it quite so publically myself.

Another report from my wife from a couple of years ago was that she was walking down a road when a youngish lady in tight jogging atire was jogging in the opposite direction. She crossed the road and went into a church yard, where she dropped down behind the fence so just her head was visible, then after about 30 seconds she exited the yard still adjusting her waistband and carried on running.

Obviously I'd prefer first hand sightings, but secondhand is better than nothing......

• 4 weeks later...

The police story is great. The dilema for the policeman would be that he is allowing the public peeing to proceed, but intervening would impact the mission that he was actually there to do. He probably found it a great excuse to watch without feeling guilty though.

Not exactly second hand, but observed through a frosted glass window. During my first marriage, we, like most young couples struggled to find our first house When we did, we landed in an Edwardian terraced house. Most of the houses had outside loos in the days that they were built, but had now been modernised to include an upstairs bathroom that protruded out back into the garden space. One balmy summer evening, as we sat in the garden my husband pointed out that the next door neighbour had not installed blinds in the window of their bathroom. As night fell, the light went on, and we watched as the silhouette of a young woman, slid her jeans and panties down, crouched over the loo bowl, and then wiped before standing and pulling up her clothing and flushing the toilet. Also the top window was open and we could hear it. My husband said that he looked through a little hole in the fence and caught sight of the woman lying down on the sofa, with the phone in one hand and one hand inside her jeans and knickers. We later found out that she was one of three students living in the house and studying at the local university.

Great fun, years ago when I was a teenager, we lived in a Victorian terrace house. We were several floors up. It was a rambling place with lots of rooms, and we had a room that we used as a store/junk room, so no one went there much, except me! I discovered that the window looked down across the road and straight into a young couples living room. They could not be seen from the road and seemed to completely discount the houses opposite because they never drew their curtains.

The husband was hardly ever there it seemed and his young wife, home alone, used to entertain herself, quite a lot actually. I seriously think she must have been insatiable because I saw her so often masturbating her pussy. She had her armchair at the back of the room facing the window, and me! and seemed to spend hours with her dress back, knickers off, legs stretched wide open, rubbing that big hairy pussy of hers like crazy. Her facial expressions were wonderful, and so exciting to me, watching and pounding my young cock. Well worth the investment in a good pair of binoculars!

She was a bit of a naughty girl too because she had a regular, extra martial, visitor. Again she had no regard for the houses opposite, because I saw him so many times, servicing her needs in that chair. I would see him on his knees between her legs licking it for all he was worth, while her hands tried to screw his hair off. I loved just watching the pleasure, and excitement, on her face while he was licking her. He would kneel between her legs, which he got up and back, trousers around his knees. I would see his bare ass jerking as he pounded her pussy. I often wondered who else around, watched these shows with the pleasure I did, for the time they lived there.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I met up with a friend Id been on the works xmas drinking sesh the other day and she was showing all of the embarassing pics and vids from that night when one pic flicked up showing two substantial puddles in an alleyway, apparently she and her friend had gone to a pizza shop on their way home and said " we were that close to pissing ourselves whilst we ordered that we just ran across the road and went there" Then there was a pic of the takeaway followed by a few more when they got home and she never mentoned any more about it.

• Like 2
I met up with a friend Id been on the works xmas drinking sesh the other day and she was showing all of the embarassing pics and vids from that night when one pic flicked up showing two substantial puddles in an alleyway, apparently she and her friend had gone to a pizza shop on their way home and said " we were that close to pissing ourselves whilst we ordered that we just ran across the road and went there" Then there was a pic of the takeaway followed by a few more when they got home and she never mentoned any more about it.

She probably didn't mean you to see that pic! Unless she was going to show you anything else, I guess there wasn't much more to say about it.

Pity they didn't get to take photos of each other pissing as they had a camera, or perhaps they did, and had been safely removed before she showed them. It seems odd for two merry girls out having fun, to just take pics of the puddles, I wouldn't mind betting there where pics of the puddles being made!

She did intentionally show me the pic, shes not shy and was quite matter of fact about it, i think it may have just been the sheer size of the puddles that made her take the pic, though Im afraid the mind of a drunken wonen is a mystery to me. But from the pic I recognised it wasnt that far into the alleyway so anyone passing by could have got quite some view