A near sighting

I was walking to a pub in Bracknell's student land at about 6 pm to have a meal and a pint, when I passed a taxi and a burger van parked on the side of a main road, as I passed the taxi driver was leaning on the vans counter taking to the female burger sale's person.

About 9 pm as I walked towards the corner from the pub onto the main road I could see right into the van but no-one was in it, as I turned the corner I saw movement in the bushes opposite the van counter and the female server came out doing up her trouser belt and got back behind her counter.

I can only think that she was in the bushes answering the call of nature.

• Like 1
I often wonder about women who staff these remote burger vans. Was this recently?

Yes it was in mid october of this year, this van was only a ten min walk from the train station and a few moments from a wetherspoon pub

• 9 months later...

Hi all had a near sighting this afternoon on a66 in the north of England I had been stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for nearly two hour and had seen a few lorry drivers jump out and pee by there cabs.

But what caught my eye was a car a few cars behind pulling into a sort of old dissused road / layby so I turned round as soon as I could and went back up the road and pulled into where the car had gone.

Just up this road and round the corner was a car parked up and a woman in her thirties just rearanging her leggings and getting back in the car I drove past and was amazed to see a massive puddle and a few tissues !!!

That made my day had another sighting but think she was only maybe 16-17 so will not talk about that .

• Like 1