Overhearing pee talk

This is all true.

I remember one time when I was browsing in a department store quite a few years ago, when I overheard a female sales assistant talking to a male colleague about her husband's liking for watersports. Finding this a very interesting conversation I continued browsing within earshot, surrepticiously listening in. The female told how her husband at night would often hold on to her in bed and not let her get out when she needed to pee, instead telling her to just do it in the bed. She said that she would end up giving in and just do it, and once she started she saw no point in holding back, and would just deliberately do it all in the bed. She then said that when her husband released her she would get out to sleep on the sofa, leaving him to sleep in the piss-soaked bed all night. I got a hard on whilst listening to all this.

• Like 1

Once at work I overheard two girls talking about going to a large horse race that takes place yearly near here. One girl said she liked it except the fact that they mostly used porta pottys and she didn't like using them. The other girl told her she always wore a long dress and no underwear..and when she had to pee she just spread her legs and peed on the ground and no one had a clue. The other agreed that was a good idea and she might have to try it. I think I want to go to the horse race and follow them around :wink:

wetmanjf

• Like 1