Strip clubs and strippers

As a young adult, I used to frequent a real dive of a nightclub,"The Ace Of Clubs" in Plymouth, mainly because I am a casual jeans and trainers man and dont like being told what to wear when spending my own money: and this place had no dress code. But many of the men going there were a bit rough, whilst most of the women present, aside from the occasional coven of lesbians, were all "working girls", aka "ladies of the night", aka "denizens of the red light district". You would occasionally find yourself having to fend off the approaches of girls touting for business. At one o'clock every morning there would be a performance by a female stripper which was actually often quite a turn on.

About strippers: Ive often noticed that women watch male strippers differently from men watching female ones. Women seem to view the occasion as a chance for a good laugh as well as, or even more than, a turn on. But blokes just seem to ogle in relative silence, just perving away. At least they did in The Ace Of Clubs.

Ive thought before that the eroticism of the female striptease could be greatly enhanced if it incorporated some pissing. For example ,it would be mind-blowing if a stripper concluded her act by just standing with her legs apart and pissing right there in front of all of us guys.

I agree that would be hot to see a stripper pee. But the establishment probably wouldn't allow it because of the risk factor of having a wet floor. :tongue:

Hell, just hand me a mop and bucket. I'll mop it up for free! :biggrin:

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere offered this kind of service for an 'extra tip'.

I used to think massages just had the option of a happy ending, but apparently in some places you can get a 'golden' ending (which I imagine would also make you pretty happy...)

As a former stripper (that's how I paid my way through college) in a classy "gentlemen's club", I had the opportunity to pee on stage one time. I asked the manager, who told me I could do it as the last set of the night, and I would be responsible to clean any mess. It was around 1:30 am and only a few stragglers left in the club. I went on stage and did my first two numbers, then during the last song; I leaned back against the pole, spread my legs and let go. I guess I was holding it too long, I really had to go. The powerful stream arced out and hit the front edge of the stage, then it splashed onto the first row of tables. It hit at least one guy who was so drunk, I don't think he noticed, he probably thought it was drool. Needless to say, I made a big mess. The manager told me, "Never again!" I spent the rest of the night mopping the floor and cleaning the tables, chairs and stage. I found out later that the club could have lost it's licence, if I was caught; because that was considered a "lewd act".

• Like 2
  • Hot 1