Dreaming about Watersports ??

Does anyone else dream about wet fun? Last night I had a dream where I was at the beach. It was early morning and I was walking across a footbridge that went across the beach. I looked down below and their was a group of girls sleeping on the beach in their bathing suits...and they were just starting to wake up.

Well I knew what most people do when they first wake up so I decided to watch them for a while. Sure enough each girl got up and pulled their bathing suits to the side and let out a long hissing stream of pee onto the sand...what a treat.

Too bad it was only a dream....:frown:

Wetmanjf

• Hot 1

I do have erotic pissing dreams occasionally, but not often. Here is the last one I remember....

I cannot remember all of it but I remember being in some bar in America with all these American girls around. One of them, dressed in a short skirt, opened her legs and started pissing all over the floor where she stood. For some reason, in my dream this was a perfectly normal thing to do and nobody else was paying her any attention. But as her piss splashed loudly upon the floor I was highly aroused. She noticed my interest and smiled invitingly at me as she continued pissing. Unfortunately,I woke up at this point with a massive hard on. I immediately tried to drop back to sleep to resume the dream to see what happened next,but was unsuccessful. Damn! But great while it lasted. I wish I had this kind of dream more frequently.

I'm quite interested in dreams (perhaps after watching Inception), and a while ago made a concious effort to try and remember them as soon as I woke up, as previously I was finding that I never remembered them. Unfortunately I gave up with that whole idea pretty soon, and since then have only remembered a couple of dreams, but boy have they been good ones (in fact I really only ever remember hot dreams)! Any pee related dreams have been set in real life scenarios in places I know well. These weren't particularly recent and I can't remember all of the details sadly, but I do remember an exciting trip to the gents with several very attractive girls. :shamefullyembarrased:

I have had an amazing dream once before, which involved my GF. We were in some hotel room somewhere, and I was lying on my back on our bed. She walked into the room, said "I've got a surprise for you", climbed up onto the bed, stood over me, and peed all over me and the bed. It was an amazingly vivid dream, and I can still picture it well now, even though it happened a few years ago I think. I told her about it (sort of) and she only really expressed disgust at it :frown:

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread - which was actually one of the first posted on the forum. It'd be good to get some new opinions and see if anyone has had any recent pee dreams? Sadly I haven't (at least not that I remember)...