Drought Breaker

G'day all.

Been a while since I had some pee fun and today the drought has ended, finally.

I started the day mowing and clearing the property, When you live in the sticks, you have to remember that they burn. Anyway, my ladies left early to do the weekly shop, while I pottered around, run the water pump for a while, tested all the fire fighting bits and pieces, made sure everything was working well.

When Maigh and Mary returned, I helped them unload the car, carted all the groceries inside, noticing 2 empty 1 litre water bottles on the floor. This could be fun, I thought, smiling inwardly, as I grabbed the last of the bags and lugged them into the kitchen. Maigh and Mary were in the bathroom, giggling a little, murmuring softly together, while I put some stuff in the fridge and freezer, on a 30c day, there are some things you need to do first. It wasn't long that I got a call from them, asking me to come into the bathroom.

Wow, both of them were standing near the bath, with nothing on below the waist, said nothing, just pointed to the floor at their feet. I didn't waste anytime, kicking my boots off and dropping to the floor. At first I sat there, looking at them, but Maigh raised a shapely leg, lifted it to my shoulder, and gently pushed me down so I lay on the hard tiled floor. Mary stood over my face, legs apart, I was looking up to an incredible view and I felt Maigh move into position in front of her, seeing her from another fantastic angle. They both cuddled a little, kissing each other slowly and deeply, then, as if some hidden switch was thrown, they both started peeing.

I truly had no hope, nearly drowned, so much so fast, splattering all over my face, soaking my hair, filling my mouth over and over. It was a deluge, sweet and bitter at the same time, I had to keep my eyes shut, stung a little as the hot rain splashed onto me. After what seemed forever, they slowly dribbled to a stop, Mary first and a few squirts later Maigh stopped too. When I could see again, they were looking down at me, smiling radiantly, then stepped off, leaving me in a sodden heap on the floor. They wiped off quickly, hustled their knickers and jeans on again, and went into the kitchen.

I lay there for a couple of minutes, then got up, dripping all over the place, undressed and showered, then went to join them putting the food away. Maigh came over to me, snuggled close, told me I smelled better, and did I like what they bought back for me. I kissed her hard, hugging her tight, then Mary was with us, the three of us holding each other. I didn't have to say a thing.

They are now pushing beer and water on me, telling me to pay back the favour, the Rekorderlig is making them giggly, so tonight will be good, but I'll get back to you on that.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

That was sexy as hell.

Perhaps it appeals to the naughty pissing fetishist in me - in fact there is no "perhaps" about it, of course it does - that with the bath right there they instead had you lay on the floor and pissed all over you there instead. Presumably all over the floor too.

I'd so much love to have been in your shoes underneath that awesome golden torrent.

Lol, the floor is fine, I had a drain installed when I tiled the place, it's all set up to clean quickly and neatly. The whole room used to be a 3rd bedroom, now just a big bathroom, has a spa, a double shower, lots of room to fool around.

• Hot 1