At a castle

Great story, I have thought about doing that before but never been quiet enough to take the risk.

I hope it was a "good" shake :biggrin: She sounds a fun girl to squat there, must have been a fabulous sight and I am not surprised you were pointing towards the sky!

Excellent story. You were lucky with your first sighting and sounds like the guardrobe was lots of fun. BTW, I believe the guardrobe was called as such because in most large houses, the toilet was a box that got emptied, but the smell supposedly kept moths away. Therefore the rich people used to keep thei robes in the room to avoid moth damage. Hence Guard Robe.

Excellent story. You were lucky with your first sighting and sounds like the guardrobe was lots of fun. BTW, I believe the guardrobe was called as such because in most large houses, the toilet was a box that got emptied, but the smell supposedly kept moths away. Therefore the rich people used to keep thei robes in the room to avoid moth damage. Hence Guard Robe.

Yes you are correct that is were guard robe came from but the toilet box that had to be emptied was call a 'Closed Stool' Hence the name Stool is the name for Sh**. cheers Blob

From Wikipedia :biggrin: The term garderobe (French word for "wardrobe") describes a place where clothes and other items are stored, and also a medieval toilet.

There is more, look it up :biggrin:

Life for us pee fans would have been much more interesting in that era :biggrin:

I sometimes wish I had known Versailles at the time of Louis XIV.

From http://forum.marie-antoinette.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1664:

Actually there's a fair assortment of comments on the dubious excretory habits of the French upper classes. Franklin describes the cornices, etc. of Versailles catching feces as the chamber maids emptied pots from windows, and also talks of the tendency to improvise toilets everywhere. Several English travelers were dismayed by where the French did their business and how - well-bred ladies apparently thought nothing of performing the less delicate requirements of nature in front of men they did not know, and it was not unusual to find "gifts" on doorsteps.

One has to bear in mind that the architects of Versailles did not think about toilets. Thus chamber pots were the norm. Furthermore, Versailles was enormous, so a courtier living at the extremity of one of the aisles would be very far of his own room, and in this case I surmise that discretion took precedence over correctness (and well, Paris is cold in the winter anyway).

• 4 weeks later...
Some years ago me and my girlfriend were walking around on top of castle walls, looking out at the scenic views, and down into the castle grounds at all the now roofless buildings.

When I noticed a female walk away from a group and enter a building right below us, as I watch her she moved away from the doorway and with her back to us she dropped her trousers and knickers and went into a squat and had a piss, once she had stopped pissing she stood up and bend over to her handbag giving me a good clear view of her large bum, as she got a tissue and wiped herself, tossing the tissue into the corner of the building she pulled her things back up and walked out and back to her group.

We continued our walk around the walls and into the castle keep.

As we climbed the stairs up level to level we looked into all the rooms, we saw in one small room the 'guardrob' ( the castle toilet which was a shoot out through the wall into the river below) now with a iron grating over it to stop people falling into it. ( it would have had a wooden seat). We continued all the way to the top of the keep were we could see for miles.

After a short rest as we were about to go back down my girlfriend said that when we get to the bottom she must go to find the public loos. I said why waste time why not use the guardrob on the way down as there was no-one about.

So when we came to the little room with the guardrob my girlfriend jumped up onto the grating and with her back to the wall dropped her jeans and knickers to her knees, her pussy was at my face height, and squatted down and pissed like for ever down the grate, on standing back up she said that she did not have anything to wipe with so to be helpful I took out my hanky and to be more helpful parted her lips and gave her a good wipe, she pushed me away saying that is it, and pulled her knickers and jeans back up.

I said that I to needed a pee, but when I got my thing out it was pointing up and she offered to hold it down for me as I had helped her, this she did but it seemed like hours before I started to pee and then it would not go down the grate, with a step backwards we got most of my piss to go down, after a good shake ( a long shake and the use of my hanky to clean up).

We left the keep and the castle to walk along the river path under the guardrob outlet, looking up to see if any of our piss had made it to the out side and down the walls, but could not see any, it may have been because of the hot sun on the wall drying it up before we got to look.

Did you ever wash that hanky again, it must have smelt great.

• 5 months later...

Kind of like Fort Stevens on the coast. The fort is abandon but the bunkers and buildings are still there. There is no ladies room at Battery Smur. It's about hour and a half drive from home. i usually have to pee when we get there. In Battery Smur there is a room with a depresssed area in one corner where I pee. At Battery Russell there is a stairway that I pee in. Both places are great places to pee

• Like 2