Summer time

Just now, Kathleen said:

During the hotness in the summer when hubby and I'd go on evening strolls, a few times I did pee myself while In a skirt which was difficult for me to do. Though when it comes to beaches and I'm in a bikini, I'm guilty as charged and pee. No one is the wiser.

Just a few short instances.

don't we all wet outselves outside when we are at the beach.  i'd done that around others and no one is the wiser

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Kathleen said:

During the hotness in the summer when hubby and I'd go on evening strolls, a few times I did pee myself while In a skirt which was difficult for me to do. Though when it comes to beaches and I'm in a bikini, I'm guilty as charged and pee. No one is the wiser.

Is your husband also into this kink ? 

On 10/19/2024 at 3:17 AM, Kathleen said:

Love it to piss all over my own naked body on an nudist beach, often with an erection….

• Hot 1
On 10/20/2024 at 8:38 PM, Pisfetish said:

Love it to piss all over my own naked body on an nudist beach, often with an erection….

Does anybody see you pissing on yourself and if so how did they react ?

Edited by chubbyjack
On 10/19/2024 at 2:49 PM, adamholiday said:

That would be amazing. Like where?

Several times I soaked my panties in a field close to a street full of cars. I even put myself upside down and I soaked also my shirt, pee went even in my mouth 😅

9 hours ago, chubbyjack said:

Does anybody see you missing on yourself and if so how did they react ?

Happened only once that I am aware of. She was sitting upright, whe had eye contact, she smiled and layed down again. I am not completely sure, but I think that girl started pissing too all over herself - was quite some distance.

• Hot 1