Hi! Need some easing into this kink and website

chubbybunny

52 minutes ago, chubbybunny said:

Hi, I'm new here 🙂

This kink isn't entirely new to me, but sharing it with others is! Is there a way for me to feel less embarrassed about it?

Well discussing what you like with like-minded individuals is definitely a great start. Before I discovered that pee play was a kink, I kept it to myself and felt a lot of shame because I thought I was alone.

I'm grateful to discover that I was amongst like minded folk.

• Hug 1
4 hours ago, Hamster245 said:

Well discussing what you like with like-minded individuals is definitely a great start. Before I discovered that pee play was a kink, I kept it to myself and felt a lot of shame because I thought I was alone.

I'm grateful to discover that I was amongst like minded folk.

Thank you! 🙂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just browsing around here is probably a start - take your time and appreciate the number of people all into exactly the same things as you. 

Over time things will feel a lot more ‘normal’ and rational. 

Thank you too! 😆 it's really nice to see so many people into the same thing as I am

• Love 1

To answer your question BTW - a way to feel less embarrassed about talking to others and opening up about our kink...

The answer I gave of browsing around will certainly help you to realise just how many people share our kink.   Also if you read through some of the discussions you'll see that it's almost a genetic thing - like maybe realising you're actually attracted to a different gender than you initially thought, having a love of rhubarb or being the only person you know who loves history.

There are many discussions on telling others - buried mostly in the pee talk section - where the topic gets discussed from time to time.   Different people have different views of course - some will say "F*** it - Just tell 'em" which isn't always easy when you're worried about loosing friends or someone close, and being alienated from work colleagues.

My take on it is with friends to gently touch on it, where the subject crops up. Gently as in leaving yourself room to back out of a conversation if it doesn't pan out the way you'd hoped.

So if a friend on a night out comments 'they really need a wee', you could maybe confess 'maybe I'm a bit weird, but actually I don't mind that feeling".   And if wetting was mentioned, your opportunity is to express that it's not the worst feeling - and maybe discuss the places people have had emergency wees.  You can guarantee some will be more unusual than you imagine.

If it's a partner and you're introducing your interest, they don't need to know that it's a longstanding thing.   So for example pillow talk along the lines -  You won't believe what happened to me last week...   (story about arriving home bursting, having to wee in the garden / wetting yourself) but actually you keep thinking how naughty it felt and that naughtiness is a bit of a turn on.   You can tailor of course to your kink, keeping it fairly tame and in a way if they dismiss it then you can let the subject drop.   They may not react immediately, but you've planted a seed of thought.

Good luck !

• Love 1

Posting comments or questions definately a good way to go, and any experiences you have.  Although we each are turned on by different aspects of the kink, we are here because of our common love of pee