What Is The Longest Pee You've Ever Seen Or Heard ?

While there have been a couple of threads regarding your personal best this question is phrased a little differently. What is the longest pee you've ever personally either seen or heard. In my web surfing I have discovered many tales where, for example, a woman was in a public restroom at a shopping mall or concert where some mysterious stranger peed on and on as if there were no end to her urine supply.

So this is the time to spill the beans on the bladdergiants.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I really don't want to brag and my story surely isn't as hot as the last ones. But I think the longest pee I ever witnessed in my life was, is and will be from myself.

It's mostly after a good night with a few (lot) of beers and a long good sleep. I'll then wake up in the morning with the urge to pee, but sometimes I am just lazy enough to not go. So I drink a bit of water, brush the urge off and fall asleep again. Now most will think that's the moment when he pisses the bed. No. Miraculously my body is able to keep it in for a few hours more. Don't ask me how this works but it works. So after a few hours more of sleep I then wake up again with hardwood in my pants and the pressure of a well fired steam engine in my bladder.

Now there is no escape anymore, I need to piss immediately. So I stumble to the bathroom and not rarely I piss for a good 1:30-2:00 minutes. With a good, hard stream. I guess it's around 1.5-2 liters maybe even a bit more. 

• Hot 2