Hello Friends!!

Hello! I’ve been a member for a while but never introduced myself lol. Online I go by Mark King, I’m 25 male from Northern New York! So far, I’ve never met anybody close to my area that likes peeing. It would be neat to connect with people! I love piss marking, naughty pissing, watching others pee where they shouldn’t (especially on the floor), and golden showers (giving and receiving). I like to make videos and take pictures of my puddles, it makes me so horny knowing people watch them lol. Shoot me a message if you wanna! 
                               Thank you!     
                                     ~Mark King

• Like 2

Hi Mark and a huge welcome to Peefans.   It's worth mentioning that we're a forum and a community - so all the action is in the posts, on all sorts of topics.

The Men Pissing area would be the perfect place to share your pictures and also links to your video clips.   It'll get much more visibility and get you to know people far quicker than sitting waiting for a DM.

It's like moving into a new neighbourhood - go out into the community, rather than sitting waiting for them to come to you.