Is it your thing too, pee drinking? Own or others’?

Hi lovely people,

I have been hanging around here for a while now (and honestly, I do love it a lot over here, what a bunch of nice open hot friendly perv people you are!), and I have a question, just out of curiosity. I do see some pee-drinking related video material over here, and some hot fictional stories about it, but rarely I see testimonies or questions, discussions, about forum members who are actively involved in it: drinking own or a sex partner’s pee, or giving yours to drink to a someone hot about drinking yours. So, is this a rare thing among us pee-lovers, to enjoy drinking piss? For me personally, this is one of the hottest things about being a peelover - and I do drink quite a lot of it. Mostly my own (yes, unfortunately, haha), but on rare piss-dates (some with sex workers, some with other pee-loving women) I also had the pleasure of drinking pee from women, mostly directly out of their pissing pussies into ly mouth, sometime by them first filling a big beer glass). And yes, I do love it most when the pee is thin, white, and especially lots… it gives me intense and deep lust.

Really curious about your opinions, thoughts, and especially personal experience  with pee-drinking.

I have very little experience in this area, I would say that pee drinking is on the "fringe" of what I'm interested in, kink-wise. 

A few times my wife has allowed me to lick her clean after she pees in the toilet, but only if it precedes (or is part of) a sex act. Her tiny droplets always are tasteless, it's like licking warm water. 

At times in the past, when I've asked her about drinking from the source, she has offered to pee in a cup for me, but that's not really something I'm interested in. I guess it's the intimacy of the act that interests me more than tasting/drinking the pee itself.

• Like 2

I have been drinking my own pee for quite a while, and I like it in two ways. It actually tastes pretty good its not strong or bitter or salty most of the time. 

I may not drink as much of it if it's real salty, which is due to me not drinking enough water. I stay away from diet drinks and artificial sweeteners, because they will make it bitter. 

The other reason is the eroticism of it and knowing it came from me, it's warm and light goldenness!

And I have had the pleasure of drinking my wife's straight from her and from containers she's peed in.

Though I will say with hers it can be strong, bitter and salty and I love it! Just the shear erotic act of drinking it straight from her or watching her fill a glass and hand it to me to drink! Which she doesn't quite understand it, but I think it's one of the deepest forms of love, that I want all of her , I want to be one with her! To know every part of her!! It's like having a part or some of her being inside of me if only for a little while.

I also think it's one of the deepest forms of submission and desire for someone, to be willing to kneel in front of them and drink from them their pee and want it, desire it. 

I wouldn't want to be forced to do it or force someone to do it.

• Hot 1

I will drink my wife's pee directly from the source.  I have drank it from a cup, but I prefer it directly from the source. I have also drank it from a catheter I inserted in her one time. (I did post about that on this site.) That was an interesting experience.   But when I drink directly from her, she pees fast and furious so it is hard to swallow it all so quickly.  I do prefer it after she has hydrated fully.  It is weaker that way and easier to take down, but I do love the normal pee also. I did drink her morning pee once and that was very strong.  That was hard to take down. Most of the time when I drink her pee, she stands over me and pees into my mouth.  

She has also drank my pee, but not as much as I drink hers. She is not into is as much as I am, but will do it to please me.  She also drinks directly from the source. She gets on her knees and takes me in her mouth to drink it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

I have very little experience in this area, I would say that pee drinking is on the "fringe" of what I'm interested in, kink-wise. 

A few times my wife has allowed me to lick her clean after she pees in the toilet, but only if it precedes (or is part of) a sex act. Her tiny droplets always are tasteless, it's like licking warm water. 

At times in the past, when I've asked her about drinking from the source, she has offered to pee in a cup for me, but that's not really something I'm interested in. I guess it's the intimacy of the act that interests me more than tasting/drinking the pee itself.

That's how it's been for me. Anytime it's happened it's been part of a sex act, but it rarely happens as my ex-wife didn't really like the idea. I've also tried from both and I'm fine if it's from the source, but if I try from a cup it always makes me sick.

• Like 1

I haven't drunk lots but do enjoy pissing in my own mouth and drinking it. I've drunk my wifes several times direct from her pussy as she pees on me. 

I dont like it too strong as it tends to be bitter. 

No. I like the taste of it, and the erotic pleasure of it, but no, I can't drink it. Not mine, not Mrs (although she does quite well).

I have been diagnosed with a gastric reflux condition, if I drink pee, the heartburn is excruciating, the medication I have is not able to cope.

• Hug 1