Kinda funny confrontation

So I was at work, pissing out back against my managers car, lol (he's my friend and he does it to me too so fair is fair) and this woman is walking back to her car.  Weird cause the back lot is mainly for the delivery rivers and such but it happens.  She sees me and comes right up to me and she is french and is hooting and hollerin at me, and i aint got no idea the fuck shes saying.  One of my friends here on the site is French and I told em and he tells me it sounds like she called me dumb or some shit like that.  Lol, I aint never had no woman get so up close to my face like that, i werent even pissin on her car or nothing.  I just told her to fuck off, while i am still pissing, had a full clear view of my dick too cause fuck I aint stopping cause of her.  I dont think she understood me but she eventually left, mumbling shit getting into her car  She looked like she was gonna whack me with her purse too, lol.  The whole thing was wild to me.    Most of the time I get no comment to me when people seeing me piss, usually when its a man, I have gotten a couple digusting pig or some shit like that from women but this was a whole new thing.  I did one time get a smack on my arm from a woman when I was pissing against a building and she had to step over the stream on the sidewalk.

Just thought it was pretty funny story.  Anything like that happen to yall?  

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

Bro YOU are wild.  But yeah that's pretty wild too.  I have had a few interactions, not nearly as exciting though as this one.  And yeah, girls called me disgusting when they see me pissing.  How does it not make you seize up?  

6 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Bro YOU are wild.  But yeah that's pretty wild too.  I have had a few interactions, not nearly as exciting though as this one.  And yeah, girls called me disgusting when they see me pissing.  How does it not make you seize up?  

its cool bro, i get it.  i think just practice.  I been caught pissing hundreds of times.  used to get stuck and frozen, other times used to get too hard.  I guess i would say just bite through it and do it a lot.  i think its hot when i get caught, even if they get all angry and whatever.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TylerHasFun said:

its cool bro, i get it.  i think just practice.  I been caught pissing hundreds of times.  used to get stuck and frozen, other times used to get too hard.  I guess i would say just bite through it and do it a lot.  i think its hot when i get caught, even if they get all angry and whatever.  

What was the first time you pissed into an unlocked car 😈😈 or inside an open window of it