Finding Pee Partners

Wanted to ask what you all have used or heard of to help find partners into the golden fun. The few interactions I’ve had were usually through relationships but at this stage in life I’m just looking for like minded women. I’m from the US. I’m guessing it differs based on where you are from. 

• Love 2

Fetlife is a good community for finding like-minded. Usually everyone is spread around the world but if you can go to munches, parties, events and so on you will eventually get some friends into different kinks. 

I have had success by finding people who I knew were already into other kinks. Those people tend to be open to it if they aren't already into ws! I haven't had anyone say they were unwilling to do it because they weren't into it.

• Love 1

I found a few on craigslist but that was stopped about 15 years ago.   Since then it's more word of mouth ( no pun).  Someone  i hook up with might get me in contact  with another.peefan.  due to health issues I no longer hook up but I enjoy getting off watching others pee on cam chat rooms