PM about piss vandalism and piss destruction

On 9/30/2024 at 10:22 AM, Kevin said:

Hey everyone, I made this post to search for men that are turned on by piss vandalism and destruction of private property and all.

I know this is a touchy topic to just talk on the open forum. Personally I'm really turned on by piss vandalism, the fact that someone's property can be destroyed because some dude's just use it as urinal. 

So I'm searching for people to talk about it in private message, exchange stories and maybe RP

If you're a male who :

- Likes to just piss everywhere cause you take pleasure in destroying or marking stuff with piss.

- Likes to piss everywhere because it's convenient and you don't care about the consequences.

Also one of the thing that turn me on the most is the fact that during big parties men will casually use spare rooms to piss and trash the place. I'd love to have someone to do RP about this with.

If you like that too, I'd love you to PM me so we can talk about it ! 🙂

I been known to doing it sometimes.  

• Hot 2
On 9/30/2024 at 4:22 PM, Kevin said:

Hey everyone, I made this post to search for men that are turned on by piss vandalism and destruction of private property and all.

I know this is a touchy topic to just talk on the open forum. Personally I'm really turned on by piss vandalism, the fact that someone's property can be destroyed because some dude's just use it as urinal. 

So I'm searching for people to talk about it in private message, exchange stories and maybe RP

If you're a male who :

- Likes to just piss everywhere cause you take pleasure in destroying or marking stuff with piss.

- Likes to piss everywhere because it's convenient and you don't care about the consequences.

Also one of the thing that turn me on the most is the fact that during big parties men will casually use spare rooms to piss and trash the place. I'd love to have someone to do RP about this with.

If you like that too, I'd love you to PM me so we can talk about it ! 🙂

I'd love to do a roleplay when I host a party at my place but I see that the men just piss in spare rooms and all like in the story "alternate Halloween party" or "house party marking". Feel free to PM if you're down for it and excited by the idea of using someone's house as a urinal !

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, peeman89 said:

PM me here guys please to chat about their piss marking stories or fantasies maybe we could kind of roleplay too

I don't mean to be rude but this post was really a personal announcement that I made to reach out for people with the same fantasies as me. If you want people to PM you you should probably make your own to have more visibility on your own stuff. 😅