Photo storage

There are a few apps available for photo storage. They have a calculator icon on your home screen to make them blend in, but when you tap a password in to the keypad it opens a secret vault where you can store pics. Probably best not to include your face in any personal pics as the app provider may be able to see them. Other than that, it's a neat way to store images. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Simon48 said:

Curiosity question. 

Where do people store their photos and vids on their phones? I have Samsung Galaxy and store mine in an ablum marked DIY and then make it a hidden album 

How do you do that? I have a Samsung also.

I've just been deleting them then before the 30 days is up I reload them then delete them again and that sucks.

20 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

Now that is a good idea! Unless you lose the usb!! But that is maybe the best way for me.

Well they can’t hack into it because it is not online and yes if it is not lost then it is pretty safe. But I still have trouble trying to figure out secure storage for videos. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, nutinfancy said:

How do you do that? I have a Samsung also.

I've just been deleting them then before the 30 days is up I reload them then delete them again and that sucks.

Go to your gallery and select albums. Make a new one and clall it what you like. Then go to pictures and select any you want to add to the album. Once selecred press more in bottom right hand corner and add to album. Then go back to albums page and press on 3 dots in top right corner and select hide album. 

You can use the hide album sele tion to hide or unhide it at anytime 

For any Apple Mac / Macbook users - the computers rather than phones - there's a really quick way to show and then hide hidden folders...

Shift & Command & .

So press shift, command and full stop / period at the same time whilst viewing folders in finder.  Any hidden folders will instantly be visible, in a greyed out but still accessible form.  And another press to hide again, or the reveal will be hidden again next time the computer restarts.

That way you can have entire folders maybe on a removable drive that are invisible to the casual observer.