Hi folks

So I've been following this community before joining, have replied to a couple of posts already. I love the pee map and added my favourite place to pee on a regular basis.  My current partner doesn't like wet play, which is why I'd like people to talk to and share stories.  I got into self wetting and playing many years ago. I was on the bus and needing to pee desperately. I wasn't too worried tho as there were toilets at the bus station we were heading for. My need to pee wasn't helped by the driving rain. I disembarked the bus to find the loos closed. Now on the verge of a completely drenching myself in front of everyone at the bus Station, I headed out towards a place where I could pop behind a wall out of sight. I only took a few steps and totally uncontrollable it all came out. And a lot too. I was in the town centre, surrounded by people, cars and busses, having the biggest pee of my life right there in my jeans. The rain helped my peed jeans to not look too obvious. The relief was amazing, and I couldn't wait to try it again. To this day, when it's raining I drink lots of water, wait till I'm absolutely desperate, then head out the door. Mostly it doesn't rain hard enough to disguise my wetness completely, but people don't seem to notice. I like to drench my jeans at least 3 times before heading home. My previous partner joined in and loved me peeing on and inside her. Her absolute orgasam when I came inside her followed by a wee was an amazing experience. I live near the coast now, and take regular walks along the beach wetting myself as I go. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Zanny44 said:

So I've been following this community before joining, have replied to a couple of posts already. I love the pee map and added my favourite place to pee on a regular basis.  My current partner doesn't like wet play, which is why I'd like people to talk to and share stories.  I got into self wetting and playing many years ago. I was on the bus and needing to pee desperately. I wasn't too worried tho as there were toilets at the bus station we were heading for. My need to pee wasn't helped by the driving rain. I disembarked the bus to find the loos closed. Now on the verge of a completely drenching myself in front of everyone at the bus Station, I headed out towards a place where I could pop behind a wall out of sight. I only took a few steps and totally uncontrollable it all came out. And a lot too. I was in the town centre, surrounded by people, cars and busses, having the biggest pee of my life right there in my jeans. The rain helped my peed jeans to not look too obvious. The relief was amazing, and I couldn't wait to try it again. To this day, when it's raining I drink lots of water, wait till I'm absolutely desperate, then head out the door. Mostly it doesn't rain hard enough to disguise my wetness completely, but people don't seem to notice. I like to drench my jeans at least 3 times before heading home. My previous partner joined in and loved me peeing on and inside her. Her absolute orgasam when I came inside her followed by a wee was an amazing experience. I live near the coast now, and take regular walks along the beach wetting myself as I go. 

That a great account

You're gonna fit in well here as there's lots of us who enjoy the wetting side of our kink. 

• Like 1