Consensual vs Non-Consensual "Naughty Peeing"

I saw a thread here a while back that discussed this topic. I saw a lot of people getting a bigger kick out of noncon peeing than consensual peeing, and I honestly get it. However, what I was thinking about was the consensual "victim's" post nut clarity. Like, say you have someone that gets horny and lets you piss all over their place, you now have freedom to go ape shit without having to worry about being discovered, Piss their couches, their bed, their carpets, in their fridge, whatever you fucking feel like. Later, the consensual victim will nut to it, and then have to spend enormous amounts of time cleaning up your piss from everywhere, with the stench to still remind them of it even after clean up is done, possibly for some time, while you have no consequences or problems from enjoying all the piss chaos. Thinking about this has made it more appealing to me.

I think non-consensual naughty peeing is destruction of someone's property who has not given that consent. If someone is not into pee and someone pees on their property, that is wrong. That person would likely find it disgusting and would be offended at minimum. If you want to pee on your own property, or someone who has given consent, I say go for it. But damaging other people's property without their consent is wrong, and possibly illegal, depending on the offense.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Whats your opinion about pissing in public places? Such as alleys, underpasses, public transport stations etc? Theoretically it harms a lot of people, but most of the people dont find it "too unpleasant experience" when they have to go around a puddle of pee. And the property is not damaged or broken, its only "dirty". I dont feel like a victim if I find a pissed on staircase. But someone someone might feel so...

I don't have a problem with peeing outside, as long as you are not destroying someone's personal property without permission.  For example peeing in someone's vegetable garden would be a hard no. Peeing in the grass at a park would be better, as long as it's not somewhere people would tend to lay down. Peeing on sidewalks, alleyways, stairs, etc is not a big deal.  Same with sides of the road, in nature, and such places. I guess it's a matter of respecting other people's property and feelings who are not into this fetish.