Three sightings outside the church

Sighting no. 1

I was at a christening and was standing with the vicar at the font, when a large female in jeans stood up and walked out of the church door. A moment later I saw her through the stain glass window to my left.

I could make out her blue jeans as she pushed them down and her big wide pale ass as she went into a squat, then saw her stand back up and pull her blue jeans back up over her ass before walking back into the church.

After the christening as I was going out of the church yard I could see a large wet patch on the ground between the war memorial and the church wall under the stain glass window.

• Like 2

Sighting No2.

I was at another christening at the same church, when through a small lancet window that over looked the toilet door, (the toilet was in a small building across the back yard of the church) I could see a female pulling hard on the door handle so I went out to say that there was someone in there.

As I turned the corner to go to the toilet building there was another female with her skirt up and her knickers around her knees squatting with her back to the wall about to pee, when she saw me she stood up dropping her skirt into place. Just then the toilet door opened and this female pushed both the one coming out off the toilet and the one pulling on the door handle out of her way and waddled into the toilet shutting the door.

A couple of days before we got married my first wife and I stopped by the church where we were going to get married to drop off something. It was late and quite dark...on the way back to the car my fiance told me she needed to pee so we slipped into bushes beside the church and she dropped her jeans and relieved herself.

Sighting No3 the best till last

I was sitting in my car outside the church one Sunday afternoon waiting for the vicar for another christening, ( did not have my set of church key's with me) It was also the day of a marathon which was going past the church and there were people standing around to watch it. When 3 or 4 females went into the church gate, so I got out of my car to see if I could help them, (to tell them that the church was still locked and that the vicar would be there soon)

The females were French and were looking for toilets, I told them where the nearest ones were and pointed them down the road to them and off they went, I returned to my car.

When I looked down the road I could see one of them squatting very low behind a foot tall wall with her back to me, I thought dam I mist that but no, when she stood back up she bent over to sort out her knickers and I got a great view of her nice round bum then she pulled up her knickers and jeans, that is when I saw a man sitting on his car bonnet looking with his mouth open as he had see the peeing from start to finish and from the front, the luck so in so.

• Like 3