New ipotetic situation: despair during an exam

Since the other topic that talked about a hypothetical situation of desperation was very successful, I'm making another one. This situation happened to me personally, so i can describe it very well. I describe this hypothetical situation to you:

You wake up with a start, your alarm hasn't gone off, and you're already late for an important exam that could jeopardize your semester if you fail. In a rush and on the adrenaline rush, you forget to do your morning pee and get to class just in time. Suddenly, you feel a pang in your bladder and realize that you haven't peed, you're about to run to the bathroom but the professor comes in and tells you to sit down, you reluctantly obey. The exam begins and you try to concentrate even though your bladder is on fire, you don't know what to do and you press your pussy or your dick (depending on your gender). Minutes pass and your pain increases, you undo your jeans to relieve the pressure but it doesn't help much. You try to ask the examiner if it's possible to go to the bathroom, but he tells you that during the test it's not possible. As time passes, your need becomes unbearable, you can't give up the exam because it will compromise all the work you've done so far, but you're not sure you can resist much longer. What fate?
You try to answer the questions as quickly as possible so you can hand in the test and run to the bathroom, you try to concentrate while ignoring the need, you start begging the examiner saying you're about to pee yourself, but exposing yourself to ridicule in front of everyone and anyway because of the rules it might be useless anyway?

As i said, a similar situation happened to me, but during a test in middle school, i was suddenly overcome by desperation because the test it had lasted longer than expected. In the end, i handed it in trying to complete the test as quickly as possible and then ran to the bathroom, unfortunately i didn't have time and i peed myself on the way there. In the end, i was forced to call the janitor who called my teacher who in turn called my mother who came to bring me a change of clothes

How would you react in such a situation? Would you try to preserve your dignity, would you beg to go to the bathroom, would you try to resist despite the pain?

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Mary Moon changed the title to New ipotetic situation: despair during an exam

Definitely like you did: try to fill in the exam as quickly as possible to get the minimum of points needed to pass and then off to the toilet. Most likely, I'd have asked to quickly go to the bathroom the moment the teacher comes in, but as you describe there are situations when they won't grant you even a minute late start...

Edited by Alpian
1 hour ago, Alpian said:

Definitely like you did: try to fill in the exam as quickly as possible to get the minimum of points needed to pass and then off to the toilet. Most likely, I'd have asked to quickly go to the bathroom the moment the teacher comes in, but as you describe there are situations when they won't grant you even a minute late start...

I think anyone would panic in a situation like this, with the night's pee inside and the bladder about to explode. 😄 

• Agree 2

I don't know if I would handled it any differently,  but being a guy we do have less to do to pee. If we can unzip and get our dick out we can piss! Which would bring up a whole new scenario? Would you just pull it out and piss in the hallway or make it to the bathroom and get to the urinal.

I have been desperate enough that as soon as I push the door open with one hand the other is unzipping and pulling it out in route to the closest urinal.

22 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

I don't know if I would handled it any differently,  but being a guy we do have less to do to pee. If we can unzip and get our dick out we can piss! Which would bring up a whole new scenario? Would you just pull it out and piss in the hallway or make it to the bathroom and get to the urinal.

I have been desperate enough that as soon as I push the door open with one hand the other is unzipping and pulling it out in route to the closest urinal.

I wonder if a boy, in a situation like this, would have the courage to take out his penis and pee maybe in a bottle he has in his backpack. Maybe apologizing later to whoever notices it by saying that it was an emergency and since you weren't allowed to go out you were about to pee yourself 

31 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I wonder if a boy, in a situation like this, would have the courage to take out his penis and pee maybe in a bottle he has in his backpack. Maybe apologizing later to whoever notices it by saying that it was an emergency and since you weren't allowed to go out you were about to pee yourself 

I doubt it. Boys are more likely to get into trouble for having their cock out in public. People tend to have more sympathy or compassion for a desperate girl. Boys are more likely to find a quiet corner or alcove to pee in or pinch their cock through their pants until they finally wet them. Just reality.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I doubt it. Boys are more likely to get into trouble for having their cock out in public. People tend to have more sympathy or compassion for a desperate girl. Boys are more likely to find a quiet corner or alcove to pee in or pinch their cock through their pants until they finally wet them. Just reality.

I guess so, if a guy had an emergency like this and took his penis out to pee I would be sympathetic, but maybe just because i have urge incontinence, so I understand from that perspective. I once saw a boy at a concert take it out and pee into a bottle because he obviously didn't want to lose his seat. I admired his courage and nonchalance in being able to pee like that in the middle of so many people. I have to say i found it a little sexy, because the boy was quite cute eheh

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

That might depend on how close the desks were to eachother? And what time of year?

Because if it was during the cooler time of year and you had a jacket to lay over your lap?

A guy could cover up and piss in a bottle possibly,  the other students might wonder what he was doing. 

Too once he was done he could slip the bottle that he peed in, into his jacket pocket!

Then when class was over go to the bathroom and use a stall to empty the bottle.

And the courage is a little iffie but desprate, but desperate situations will make you do things you never thought you'd do!

• Like 1