Wife took charge and suprised me

This strikes me as the dream situation for people with partners who don't share the fetish. You know, like we accept that you don't share our kink but just throw us a bone every once in a while. It's sad how often I read stories where the non-fetish partner indulges their partner's fetish but they just have to remind them that it's weird or creepy before they do it. 

• Agree 3
On 8/25/2024 at 12:20 AM, Takashi96 said:

This strikes me as the dream situation for people with partners who don't share the fetish. You know, like we accept that you don't share our kink but just throw us a bone every once in a while. It's sad how often I read stories where the non-fetish partner indulges their partner's fetish but they just have to remind them that it's weird or creepy before they do it. 

It is true, but...

Why to stick to such partners then? Is it just fear of loosing what You have, fear of trying something new or what?

I understand I might sound to provocative to some, but in the end the life is to short to just wait for something what never materializes. One have to actively look for what is important to You. Don't just sit and wait! 🙂

Sure, that's reasonable if you want the cornerstone of your relationship to be a piss fetish. I really like watching movies but I wouldn't end an amazing partnership with someone because they only enjoyed books. I would rather have a partner who I was compatible with on an emotional and intellectual level than one who only aligned with me on the fetish that gets us off. 

Edited by Takashi96
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Takashi96.... totally agree with you.  My wife and I have been together for 30 years, and our relationship as well as sex life has evolved 1000% since then.  She now likes BDSM, and being spanked or whipped while tied up and nude and being used.  And as part of the stuff we do, she is not into pee, but has no issue peeing on me, and receiving it from me also.  I can only pee on her body, which is a huge step forward for her.  As for my fetish, she was hesitant at first but now it happens more and more often (happened las weekend again, as we were finishing supper and our final glasses of wine.  She had the urge to pee and was going to the washroom when I asked her to come back outside and pee on me..... which she did whithout hesistation...... I was able to enjoy being pissed on and taking it in my mouth also.....

• Love 2