Anyone mainly into wetting

On 8/17/2024 at 7:19 PM, peedreams said:

I've been into pee play since I was young and mainly into wetting in public, I would love to chat with someone who has similar interest. My fantasy is to some day make out with someone while we wet ourselves and to pee during sex. 

Same here , hope to find a female that likes wetting also .

On 8/17/2024 at 7:19 PM, peedreams said:

I've been into pee play since I was young and mainly into wetting in public, I would love to chat with someone who has similar interest. My fantasy is to some day make out with someone while we wet ourselves and to pee during sex. 

I’m into everything about piss 😀 Love wetting but prefer to be wet from someone else’s piss. I’ve tried diapers but for me it was more about letting others piss in my diapers 😂 Yes, making out while pissing sounds awesome 👌

• Like 1

Good that someone has brought up this topic. Here is something that has happened almost twice in the last 10 days or so.

I usually go to bed in light clothes (pj or shorts). So this one night I started dreaming that I needed to pee. I guess most wetting dreams start of like this and I don't mean the ones where when boys touch puberty and you have a habit of lying face down and you usually end up having a night falls. So in this dream I have this urge of needing to pee. I find myself in some toilet - the details are vague but I just take out my cock in the urinal and start to pee. Thankfully I am a light sleeper, my piss woke me up immediately. The whole of the front of my pajamas was wet. I stopped it instantly. God it would have been so embarrassing having to explain to my wife. Thankfully the bed didn't get wet - only the front. Got up and rushed to the bathroom. I stripped off and stared in horror at the condition of my PJ. A bit of pee had even wetted the bottom of my tshirt. I took off that also. Sat down in the toilet and emptied my bladder. Then washed the wet part of my discarded clothes so that they don't smell. Stepped out buff naked to get some fresh clothes. Had to throw my wet clothes into the washing machine so no one asks. This was the first incident.

The next incident almost happened last night. I had another dream where I had to pee. It was long and complicated dream. I found myself in another urinal. There were people around and I was wondering which stall to use for peeing. Thankfully I woke up before I peed again in my PJs. It was very early morning. I am usually a early riser. This is when I wake up and usually find myself horny (usually spend the time sexting and masturbating). I finished my pee in the toilet without any mishap.

Will post again in this thread if I have any more incidents like this.

Cheers,

• Like 1