Need Nee Ideas

I’ve pissed in a lot of places in my bedroom, I don’t wanna pee on the mattress though. I’ve peed directly on the wood floor, on dirty clothes, in a drawer, on my dresser, in cardboard boxes, over stuffed toys and books. 

I like peeing in boxes because it feels like a natural toilet. I would be interested in building some kind of toilet out of objects to make a toilet to use for a day or two. 

I am open to pissing other places in my room. I don’t pee in the closet much because I have a lot of storage in there. 

Looking for new fun naughty ways to relieve myself in my bedroom

• Like 1

What about the trash can? Especially if you let it go for couple of days!!

The sound of your piss hitting the side of the plastic trash can! And the smell would be great too if your into the smell of piss!

Throw some old panties in the bottom to soak some of it up and piss on them too!

And if you were into wetting some piss in your panties then throw them in the trash can and finish pissing on them in it!

20240816_075247.jpg

Edited by nutinfancy
Add pic

you could combine some things like filling a drawer with dirty clothes an peeing into that, maybe while having a nice squishy seat.

Alternatively you can pee in take out boxes like gasstation sushi and try to train ypur aim on smaller and smaller ones.

• Like 1

I understand you don't want to make your mattress wet, but to play with the idea might feel the most naughty.

You could collect a bunch of dirty clothes / towels, pile them on your bed and sit on them / squeeze them between your thighs and look let go.

• Like 1
  • Love 1