She sounds smoking hot! And she peed with the door open right in front of you.  That shows a level of comfort, or flirtation.  I love when girls do that.  I wasn’t expecting that type of stream from her either.  I would have anticipated her doing a loud, hissy spray based on the description.  

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Wow such a hot story! You got so lucky there it's sad though that she didn't make a hissing, gushing, or a whistling sound while she was peeing duh. 

I am okay with whatever she releases as long as I can listen and better yet watch her performance!

7 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Wow such a hot story! You got so lucky there it's sad though that she didn't make a hissing, gushing, or a whistling sound while she was peeing duh. 

There’s so much variety!  I would have expected loud and strong, given what I’ve heard from most young girls fitting her description.  It’s much more common.  A girl who pees over a minute is more rare, and for me, more exciting. I suppose the more Mr. Owl has the new girl around, the more opportunities he will have to hear her, and determine if this is how she always pees, or a one-off.  At least she doesn’t feel shy about letting him listen!  

• Love 1

I am very surprised that someone in that kind of professional relationship didn't shut the door - especially when it would appear that previously she had been possibly avoiding peeing when she was working (unless she just hadn't needed to pee).   Very relaxed of her to pee with the door ajar and the fact that she asked you a question was encouraging you to engage with her and therefore she was expecting you to be in close proximity whilst she was peeing.  As well as being flirtatious, maybe she wants to tease you, knowing that she is a young lady and you as an older guy she wants to see how much effect she can have on you - especially if she knew you were looking as she stood and redressed.    Difficult to tell and difficult to know how far you should take it but I would definitely start with keeping her plied with drinks and see what she does next time she needs to pee.  If she clocked that you had an erection, then it will be very interesting to see if she leaves the door open again and also whether she tries to converse with you.   The best would be if you were mid conversation and she just went to the toilet and continued the conversation without pausing and without closing the door.

Have you ever peed in her presence?  Did you set the precedence by leaving the door ajar?   If you did, that might have helped her feel relaxed to do that and if you didn't, maybe you should do next time.

It will also be interesting to see that if you give her a drink whether she now makes a comment about trying to make her need to pee or relates it to did you enjoy me peeing?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Frustrating indeed, not only for you, but probably for her as well!  Girl must have one hell of a bladder.  Sounds like your best option would be to invite her to an overnight outing of some kind at the cabin, or at your house.  Then surely at night, or early morning, her need will eventually overcome her shyness.  You can have all the girls there for even greater excitement.  

• Agree 1

That was frustrating for sure.

I have two cleaners, C & K, who come in together for about 1.5 hours.  C has never used the toilet whilst here but K has no qualms about it and pretty much uses it every time before she cleans it.   We have a toilet upstairs and another downstairs.   I work upstairs and they usually start to clean upstairs and then move downstairs.  I often hear the one cleaner close the door on the upstairs toilet and the only reason to do that would be if she was using it.  I then stay quiet and I can here her soft tinkle from my office.   She could of course choose to pee downstairs whilst further away from me, but she doesn't do that.  One time I was talking to C on the landing K excused herself and went into the toilet knowing that I was right there on the landing.  I could clearly hear her peeing in the toilet with a gentle tinkle into the water and a slight hiss.   It was difficult to keep the conversation going C on the landing.   I was wanting to stop the conversation so I could listen but that would be very obvious.   I suspect she detected my interest but ah well. 

When it was really hot about a month ago I offered them both pint glasses of water and that led to a conversation where K openly said that she liked to drink plenty when it was hot but it did mean she peed a lot.  I used this as an opening to try and find out about C.  C was quite shy and didn't really say anything but K said that C hardly ever uses the toilet whilst they are working and she didn't know where she put it.  I said to C that I also liked to drink a lot but I spend half my day peeing.  I said directly to her that she must have to pee sometimes and she just shrugged her shoulders and said "not very often" and turned away to get on with her cleaning.  Seems like she isn't keen on talking about it or peeing in the presence of others.

I have also peed in the downstairs toilet with the door left open so they can definitely hear it.   I think sometime I'm going to make sure I need to pee before they get here and when they come upstairs to clean I'll say something like "I just need to pee before you clean the bathroom"  then go in there and pee with the door slightly ajar, possibly carrying on a conversation at the same time.   Problem I probably will get stage fright!

• Love 1