How long can you pee in a trash can before changing it out?

I don’t piss in the trash can in my room very often. I had a lovely piss in it last night instead of going to the bathroom. Got me wondering how many days I could do it before having to change out the trash bag and dumping it out on the grass.

One big lesson I learned last year is to never empty a morning piss into the trash can. I left it in there for a day and when I went to change out the trash, it smelled as bad as an outhouse and I had to use an air purifier and open my window to get rid of the smell.

So far, my hydrated pees have only left a pleasant faint piss smell that I personally enjoy but I can’t have my room smelling like pee at all 🤣. It would be nice if I only used the trash can for late night pees. I just can’t be wasting my family’s supply of trash bags.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/23/2024 at 5:06 PM, GenericUsername said:

So far, my hydrated pees have only left a pleasant faint piss smell that I personally enjoy but I can’t have my room smelling like pee at all 🤣. It would be nice if I only used the trash can for late night pees. I just can’t be wasting my family’s supply of trash bags.

If you can, you could get your own trash bags that you keep hidden in your room, so it's not sus if the family's trash bags keep running out