Peeing and vinal flooring question.

I'm moving out of my old apartment in a run-down old building, and into a brand new building with all vinyl flooring. I want to pee on the floor of the new building without doing any real damage. Do others here have much experience with regular long-term peeing on vinyl floors and know if it did much damage? Do you recommend mopping it all right away? Do you people on here have tips on how to minimize damage? I want to have fun being naughty in the new place, but I don't want to do any lasting damage. 

I have become very careful with peeing on the floor since I live in an appartment with a non-waterproof floor... if anyone has good tips or experiences to share, I'd also appreciate 🙂

For Vinyl flooring you should be absolutely fine.   I wouldn't even think you would need to clean it up particularly quickly, but watch out for pee puddles spreading to the edge where it might go under cupboards or over the edge of the vinyl that may not be sealed.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it depends a bit on how well they install it. If you leave a puddle for a long time on poorly installed vinyl I think it can get between the boards a bit. Our place has vinyl flooring and we got a mopping vacuum (Shark, etc.) that is awesome. Pee with abandon and then when you’re done it just takes a minute to flick the mopping vacuum on and it sucks up the piss and sanitizes the floor.