Men's Briefs Wetting Suggestions?

Evening all.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to a day of wetting my briefs. They are tight, black polyester sports style briefs so they dry quite quickly. I'll likely be wearing either dark blue jeans over them (if I go out) or will switch to comfy jogging bottoms around the house / garden.

I am looking for fun suggestions of places and ways to wet them either in the garden, around the house, or maybe even in secluded public areas (if I feel brave enough and can be sneaky enough).

Can we make this into a thread for naughty / sneaky wetting ideas please? 🙂

Hopefully I'll keep everyone up to date throughout tomorrow as I enjoy the naughty wettings.

Thanks for any fun ideas!

P.s. I wasn't sure where to put this thread. (Mens or Questions) as it's a question rather than a mens experience.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, verbatim said:

You could get a towel to sit on and pee on the couch watching tv, or in the tub

It's quiet often that I enjoy that. 🙂 Specially when gaming. I love sitting playing xbox and letting out spurt after spurt until the towel gets too wet. 😄 

11 minutes ago, Jfhchr said:

I love sneaky wetting!

I posted a reply on another post where I detailed that I love wearing black soccer pants, as they barely show any signs of being wet (unless you're going for visibly wet ;).
I like to go to a park or outside in my back yard and wetting myself there or on my way home from groceries.
One of the naughtier wettings I've done is after I went swimming in a public lake.
I didn't change out of my swimming shorts and rode my bicycle home, but got quite desperate to pee on the way.
So when I had to stop for a traffic light, I looked around and nobody was close by and I just wet myself on my bicycle there.
I do always at least wear a baseball cap when I'm up for naughty fun because I'm not a daring person at all; I'd hate to be seen or recognized even though that's part of the thrill lol.

The bike idea sounds great. I bet it was great fun riding back in soaked underwear.

Do you usually wear briefs then? What material is your favorite for wetting in?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jfhchr said:

Yeah that was definitely a fun experience! 😁
I liked that I had visibly wet shorts that time but it wasn't suspicious because they were swimming shorts.

I've actually always worn boxer shorts for as long as I can remember, briefs are a little tight for my taste.
I like the ones from on that ass (no I'm not sponsored lol).
They're nicely snug but still comfortable - perfect for wetting imo.
And I like any absorbent fabric, because I like seeing the fabric getting wet (though not when I do outdoor wetting).

I bet it was!

Yeah I prefer boxers when I am not having wet fun. 😄 Comfortable, but they stay wet longer so if I want quick drying I wear briefs.

I will have a look at the "On that ass" and see if they do stuff I like. 🙂 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Wetonboard said:

I like to stand over the loo with my pants up, piss them then pull up jeans to feel myself wet and it soak through 

And keep leaking a bit between full wees

Sounds very similar to what I do a lot. No naughtier feeling than pulling jeans or joggers up over a nice tight pair of wet briefs and just continuing your day like it's totally normal.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to go while jogging during the rain. I wear black sport shorts wich wil get wet from the rain. If you pee in little spurts you can pee just about everywhere you go! It feels very naughty to enjoy the warmth in my pants while feeling a few drops dribbling down. Other people around you will not notice! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Justasailor said:

I like to go while jogging during the rain. I wear black sport shorts wich wil get wet from the rain. If you pee in little spurts you can pee just about everywhere you go! It feels very naughty to enjoy the warmth in my pants while feeling a few drops dribbling down. Other people around you will not notice! 

Sounds like a fantastic jog that does! 😄 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer snug cotton boxer briefs personally. They tend to hold more and stay wet much longer. Plus, the legs of the briefs get nice and wet and I get to enjoy that against my upper legs as well. 

I’ll often wear a pair of black loose fitting shorts over those and proceed with yard work such as mowing the lawn and what not - just enjoy peeing as a wish as I work around the yard 

if I’m wanting to wet in public I’ll tuck myself down so I’m wetting directly into the crotch of my pants rather than the front. This is great for eliminating the wet spot in front. I’ll just let little spurts go throughout the day and keep things nice, wet, and warm down there. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Normally I try to stay away from naughty words, however, I’ve been told that when I do, I sound stilted. So, here’s some uncensored me! I wait until I urgently need to piss! Then, wearing cotton briefs and heavy denim shorts over them, I recline in a bucket-style patio chair with my legs and knees up, and my feet rested on the edge of its seat. I close my eyes and piss hard! The warmth radiating and spreading throughout my crotch feels so wrong, but oh so right! My cock stiffens with the tickling sensations of piss flowing down around my balls, between my ass cheeks and over my booty hole! Heavenly warmth continues to spread downward and outward as the piss pools under and around my ass. When I’ve finished pissing, I bask in the moment as the piss puddle is slowly soaked up and absorbed into the backside of my blue denims and tidy whities! 

IMG_7243.jpeg

Edited by Fruit_On_The_Bottom
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Normally I try to stay away from naughty words, however, I’ve been told that when I do, I sound stilted. So, here’s some uncensored me! I wait until I urgently need to piss! Then, wearing cotton briefs and heavy denim shorts over them, I recline in a bucket-style patio chair with my legs and knees up, and my feet rested on the edge of its seat. I close my eyes and piss hard! The warmth radiating and spreading throughout my crotch feels so wrong, but oh so right! My cock stiffen with the tickling sensations of piss flowing down around my balls, between my ass cheeks and over my booty hole! Heavenly warmth continues to spread downward and outward as the piss pools under and around my ass. When I’ve finished pissing, I bask in the moment as the piss puddle is slowly soaked up and absorbed into the backside of my blue denims and tidy whities! 

IMG_7243.jpeg

This is my absolute favorite sensation also.

• Like 1