Girls, do you pee on your own bum?

Question for the ladies.  When you pee on the toilet normally, do you tend to splatter/drip on your thighs or butt cheeks and require lots of paper to clean up, or is your stream more neat?  I’ve asked a couple of girlfriends this question and got different responses.  I imagine it might vary from time to time too.  One of my girlfriends seemed to do it every time, others said they never had this issue.  There are others still whom I’ve never asked, but have my theories based on the sounds they made!

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

99% of the time my bum stays dry, my stream goes straight down, all is good.

However...

There is a rare occasion where I will have a very weak trickle that tends to track over my labia and over my bum. it is very rare and never when I am peeing "normally", it's only when I have a weak stream.

Same here! 

Or the tracking back can happen if I'm aroused and the stream doesn't act like normal. It annoys the hell out of me when it does happen 😝

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

There is a rare occasion where I will have a very weak trickle that tends to track over my labia and over my bum.

Yeah, same. Sitting on the toilet i usually get some pee that goes over my cheeks. Happens more often tho if I am squatting. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm just able to see it better cause of the puddle afterword 🤣

• Agree 1

I think it’s size depending on how big ya bum and thighs are coz slimmer u r ur pee will aim straight in loo where as if ur bigger your pussy and thighs are let’s say a few inches higher and less room to open ya legs so more chances of when your going your thighs been flooded and it dripping off ya bum cheeks as you can’t get that direct flow as you don’t have the space