THE WOMAN ABOVE ME.

Some months ago.A woman,in her forties or so.Moved into the aparment directly above me.On the first evening,around 10pm i heard an amazingly loud outpouring of water.I paid little attention,as i thought she was in the process of cleaning,and sorting her place out.But later that evening,when i was in bed reading,it was late,as i was having trouble getting to sleep.I heard her moving about,and switch on the light in her bathroom.What followed was the most amazing noisy long piss,i,ve ever heard.I swear,if anyone aimed a hose on full pressure down the pan,they couldn,t be noisier.It wasn,t just the volume,it was the length of her piss.She would go at full pressure,then,just as i thought it was coming to the end,she would start full flow again.She did this three times,before i heard her wipe and flush.I lay there with a huge boner,hardly able to believe what i,d just experienced.On waking in the morning.I wondered if i,d just imagined it.But.Lo and behold,as i lit my first ciggy of the day.I heard her bedroom door open,then the toilet seat go up,and ditto,a repeat performance,if anything,a bit longer than the night before.I never thought a woman could piss like a carthorse,but this lady was something else.I always looked forward to her coming home,and would wait to hear her make for the toilet,unfortunately,she didn,t stay long,but when i used to see her,and exchange pleasantries,i used to imagine her stooping over the bowl,and releasing such a torrent.Oh if only i could have watched her voiding her golden stream.Still i have happy memories,of the noisiest pisser upstairs,and many wank since.

• Like 4

Very horny,the sound..At my works,the gents and ladies are adjacent,and if you get in the adjoining cubicle,theres a little crack in the cement,and you can hear very clearly the sounds of female weeing.The door bolt,the unzipping,the rustle of knickers lowering,then,ooh the trinkling of piss into water,then the wipe,and all back again.I often get boners.Also if you sniff at it you can get an aroma too.I always try to see whos going in,and get there before them if its a hot girl.This crack is tiny,about half inch,you cant see anything,you have to use imagination..

• Like 2

There are definitely some advantages to living in apartments! That is a fantastic sound to enjoy and presumably on a regular basis (unless she has moved out again).

I have had similar experiences to fannywatcher listening to young ladies disrobing and peeing a torrent where the gents toilets are adjacent to the ladies. It is lovely to get the different variety of sounds that help the imagination in visualising what is going on. Some girls thunder into the water, some tinkle gentle, others hose down the porcelain. Sometimes there is the accompaniment of a beautiful hissing sound. The anticipation is also great as the heels click across the hard floor surface, the door slams shut and the bolt is slid into place pre-empting the main event. I particularly love it when you can detect that they are desperate. The clicking of heels is faster, the door slams loudly and there is next to no pause before the torrent is released.

• Like 2