Pee-related Tradition

12 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

Hey all,

I came across this article about University of Pennsylvania students having a unique tradition of peeing on Ben on the Bench statue. Here’s the article: https://www.thedp.com/article/2007/09/red_blue_and_yellow

Are you aware of any similar traditions? Maybe in other campuses? I’d love to hear about it. 

Well, as the article mentioned there's the Harvard statue. I saw a video on YouTube many years ago that showed a few girls pissing on it. But I could never find it again because it was in Chinese.

Also, back in the early-2000s I saw a Webshot showing two girls pissing on a statue with a caption that read something about the tradition of peeing on "the billiken."I couldn't quite tell who or what the "billiken" was. Was it a school mascot or something? Unfortunately I was never able to find out where it was.

8 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Well, as the article mentioned there's the Harvard statue. I saw a video on YouTube many years ago that showed a few girls pissing on it. But I could never find it again because it was in Chinese.

Also, back in the early-2000s I saw a Webshot showing two girls pissing on a statue with a caption that read something about the tradition of peeing on "the billiken."I couldn't quite tell who or what the "billiken" was. Was it a school mascot or something? Unfortunately I was never able to find out where it was.

Are you perhaps referring to this video? https://pisshamster.com/60580-girl-rewards-ben-franklin-for-achievements-by-pissing-at-his-monument-in-outside/

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

That’s a really interesting tradition. I wish the female cosmonauts would just use an STP device or pop a squat & pee though. 

Yeah, that bums me out as well. Pouring pee on is not the same as peeing on. 

• Agree 1