What a great weekend! I got the impression that the nighttime was best for sightseeing, but something tells me the mornings and afternoons were the best times for exhibitionism. Where were your baddest and boldest daytime pisses?

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2024 at 1:08 AM, vanessa9 said:

Last Saturday was Music Day, and there was a huge party downtown and on the lakeside area, many temporary stages with concerts until 2-3 am on Friday and Saturday night, and of course many food and drink booths... and a few toilets. As you may imagine, this resulted in massive outdoor urination. I think last year I wrote a few lines about that event on another, now defunct, forum. Let me share some about this year party here.

In some areas, even during daylight, many men and women were peeing in the bushes, behind trees or food trailers. Specially on the lakeside and around the public beach. I enjoyed a few nice sightings there, and probably also offered some. The best was the area near the beach public toilets. For some reason, they had decided that the toilets were to remain closed for the week-end, and they setup a row of portapotties on the tarmac in front of them. Well, as usual during outdoor events, at some times there were huge lines for the potties, which were stinking and so disgusting that nobody wanted to use them anyway. Little by little, the bushes area behind the toilet building became an open air urinal. On Friday and Saturday afternoon, things were still more or less "normal" and people self-policed themselves to "female" and "male" areas. Not that they were really separated from each other, but women just followed other women, and guys did the same on another area of the bushes. In the evenings, it was much less organized. People just ran into the bushes, one after the other, without any gender distinction, and just selected a free spot to whip out or squat. This area is mostly low bushes, so a great place for women. We could squat and be somehow protected from view, but enjoy occasional sightings on the guys standing just a few feet away.

But the best was after dark. Massive crowds joined, and people were heavily drinking while listening to the music. Men and women were peeing in front of trees, between cars, behind dumpsters, everywhere. The greatest fun was behind the temporary gents and ladies toilet trailers in one of the parks. After 10 pm, the line for the toilets became ridiculous, and more or less everybody skipped the queue and headed directly for the fenced area around and behind the trailers. On the side of the gents trailer, there was a metal trough urinal hanging on the trailer. Many girls and women also went to the area, and just squat on the grass, two meters behind the line of peeing men. I went there a lot of times, enjoying the liberating feeling of unisex peeing... and the view on the urinal users. Too bad I forgot my PeeMate, I would have loved to use that urinal, but its shape was not appropriate for a squat or sitting position. I used another one before leaving on Saturday night, see below.

On the other side, around the ladies trailer, there were sinks used by nearby food stalls staff for washing their things. The area behind the sinks was equally used as a giant open air toilet, but as there were no urinals, it was just everybody on the grass, guys standing, girls (mostly) squatting, beside each other, and in full view because the area was well lit. I had to pee so many times during these two days of party...

Now for me, no great party if I don't pee at least once in a urinal. After the last concerts on Saturday night, I was chilling with friends in a more remote area. When I eventually had to pee, I walked to a small unisex toilet trailer, which had a very interesting layout : there are three stalls plus tree urinals, but the stalls are on the back, and you have to walk past the urinals to get to the stalls. Maybe it was created as a gents toilet, but used as a unisex toilet when the organizers set it up in a low traffic place, I don't know. The stalls were all occupied, and two women were waiting for the stalls, just behind the urinals. Two guys were using urinals, so the third one, closest to the entrance, was free. I quickly lifted my skirt and lowered my panties, and positioned myself back to the urinal, in a high squat position. I was nearly wetting myself, so I was not long to start. The guy on the next urinal laughed and cheered at me, the other one was obviously too drunk to realize what was happening. The ladies waiting for the stalls looked like they were shocked, and didn't say a word, but two of the girls who were using the stalls exit while I was peeing, they congratulated me for having the courage to use the urinal. After leaving, we had a small chat together, I told them I frequently use urinals and I tried to convince them to give it a try.

Super hot. In night clubs in Germany I’ve met women pissing next to me in urinals. Once while I was pissing in a white porcelain urinal a pretty drunk woman came running into the male bathroom. She pulled her pantries down and basically sat on the urinal next to me. She peed on the edge of the urinal and the beam sprinkled out on the floor as well and lots of piss run down the urinal and pooled on the floor. I could see her pussy and she saw my dick as well because she looked as I got hard and she smiled.  I really wanted go to her and let her pee on me. It would have been so easy but very inappropriate since we hadn’t talked about consensus. However I really wanted to rub my dick against the urinal after she left. It was all wet after her. Her piss was pooled in the urinal and on the floor. I wanted to dip my dick in the urinal and play with her piss puddle, I was so extremely turned on. Unfortunately I left without doing anything at all. Had to leave before someone saw I had a huge boner 😂

• Hot 1