Mom Pissing

For those of you who have seen your mom (or grandma) pee, did she still try to remain modest, in the sense of hiding behind bushes if outside, closing her legs if on the toilet and making you look away while wiping, etc.? or was she totally open with you and not caring to hide anything?

6 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

For those of you who have seen your mom (or grandma) pee, did she still try to remain modest, in the sense of hiding behind bushes if outside, closing her legs if on the toilet and making you look away while wiping, etc.? or was she totally open with you and not caring to hide anything?

It was pretty much the same as seeing any other woman having a pee, of course she would try to squat somewhere with a little cover or not totally expose herself to everyone, but you could still see and hear what she was doing 

• Hot 1
15 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Grandma never hid herself when she was on the toilet, and often smiled when I watched her, often legs apart.......back in those days, toilet paper was quite hard, so she never wiped herself, and just pulled up her long legged bloomers, leaving a wet patch in the gusset.

2 hours ago, jeffpicard said:

Grandma never hid herself when she was on the toilet, and often smiled when I watched her, often legs apart.......back in those days, toilet paper was quite hard, so she never wiped herself, and just pulled up her long legged bloomers, leaving a wet patch in the gusset.

oh be still my beating heart lol. A pee show and no wiping so pee dripping in a panties gusset! All very hot to think of.