Accidentally piss flooded my own bathroom, socks, wall. . . .

Well, let me explain.

I came home with my GF after drinking several (many?) pints at a local bar. We had both "broken the seal" at the bar and my kidneys were pumping out the piss a fast rate It was a long walk (4 km) home and we were both bursting for a piss. My GF insisted I go to the toilet first. After entering the bathroom and closing the door, I undid my pants and belt, unzipped, pulled the front of my boxers down, and then flopped out my cock. I unleashed a strong stream into the toilet and looked up at the wall enjoying the feeling of a great piss. Suddenly, I realized I hadn't heard the strong roar of my stream hitting the water in the toilet bowl for the past couple seconds. I looked down to see my cock pissing against the end of my leather belt. The intense stream was richoceting off the leather belt onto the wall, my socks, the floor, and my pant legs at about the knees and below. I quickly readjusted, but a total of 5-6 seconds of intense piss stream had completely missed the bowl. My pants were wet, my socks, the wall, and a big puddle on the floor. It needed a mop and bucket, not a couple tissues or paper towels. I finished the piss into the toilet, flushed, and opened the door to get a mop. My bursting GF was right outside the door waiting for the toilet and saw my piss mess and blamed me for being drunk.

She threw all of the hand drying towels onto the puddle, scolded me like a puppy, and closed the door for her own piss.

I had to go clean up all of the mess with a mop and bucket, wipe down the wall.

Oooops. . . .  .

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Well, let me explain.

I came home with my GF after drinking several (many?) pints at a local bar. We had both "broken the seal" at the bar and my kidneys were pumping out the piss a fast rate It was a long walk (4 km) home and we were both bursting for a piss. My GF insisted I go to the toilet first. After entering the bathroom and closing the door, I undid my pants and belt, unzipped, pulled the front of my boxers down, and then flopped out my cock. I unleashed a strong stream into the toilet and looked up at the wall enjoying the feeling of a great piss. Suddenly, I realized I hadn't heard the strong roar of my stream hitting the water in the toilet bowl for the past couple seconds. I looked down to see my cock pissing against the end of my leather belt. The intense stream was richoceting off the leather belt onto the wall, my socks, the floor, and my pant legs at about the knees and below. I quickly readjusted, but a total of 5-6 seconds of intense piss stream had completely missed the bowl. My pants were wet, my socks, the wall, and a big puddle on the floor. It needed a mop and bucket, not a couple tissues or paper towels. I finished the piss into the toilet, flushed, and opened the door to get a mop. My bursting GF was right outside the door waiting for the toilet and saw my piss mess and blamed me for being drunk.

She threw all of the hand drying towels onto the puddle, scolded me like a puppy, and closed the door for her own piss.

I had to go clean up all of the mess with a mop and bucket, wipe down the wall.

Oooops. . . .  .

I would have been very pleased if I had been with you! 😂😉😄