Hotel fun pee/sex real story

That story is so hot ! 🥵 

my wife and I enjoy hotel piss sex everytime we stay in one! 
curious to know how do you clean up and get the mess out of the hotel without being noticed ? 

10 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

That story is so hot ! 🥵 

my wife and I enjoy hotel piss sex everytime we stay in one! 
curious to know how do you clean up and get the mess out of the hotel without being noticed ? 

I used a big rubber sheet on floor and bed don’t get me wrong u may still get some splashes on carpet ect but it’s minimal compared to full bladder then use a towel on top of sheet to soak up then rinse after in hotel shower and hand wash with wash powder so they don’t smell most hotels have heated towel rails so towels dry pretty quick 

9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Very nice story, indeed, and glad that you finally got what you were looking for @Beautifulhiss. I am just surprised that none of the six men showed up in first place. Can’t have been members from this site 😉

It’s not uncommon on fetish sites I’ve been stood up many of times with people backing out I find they fantasize about it but when it becomes a reality they duck out hence why always over invite but I don’t think some men realise how much a person can drop standards to full fill a fantasy so now I’ve learnt stick to my guns 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Beautifulhiss said:

I used a big rubber sheet on floor and bed don’t get me wrong u may still get some splashes on carpet ect but it’s minimal compared to full bladder then use a towel on top of sheet to soak up then rinse after in hotel shower and hand wash with wash powder so they don’t smell most hotels have heated towel rails so towels dry pretty quick 

That’s a great idea! The first time we did it we used plastic drop sheets but carried everything out in plastic bags through the lobby. Was a bit exciting but almost embarrassing 😂

• Haha 1
On 6/20/2024 at 1:53 AM, Beautifulhiss said:

d he grabbed my hair and forced my face on to his cock and made me feel throat him till I gagged then he released hot piss in my mouth and i gargled it and spat it out over my tits it was dribbling everywhere

I love that bit. Divinely dirty and I love deep-throating. 

On 6/20/2024 at 1:53 AM, Beautifulhiss said:

his friend got behind me and started fucking me after a short while he layed under me and started licking me while I was been fucked it was so nice I squirted all over his face several times I then moved positions and kissed him and licked my juices off his face and then I was fucked in both holes till they came in me soon after they had cum they both needed to pee so one pissed all over my pussy to clean all the spunk away while the other just pissed in my face and hair whilst I rubbed myself and pissed as well. 

This is magic. Absolutely sexy AF. I bet all of you will never forget it. So hot. Love it.

You have a lot of courage putting yourself out there for adventures like this. Most guys are nice but some can be not nice, so, respect to you.

Strong men are always wonderful in bed. I have usually had gentle sex so the rougher type is often what I crave. I love it when a man knows what he wants, lets me feel his passion and desires, and pushes me to where he wants me to be. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1