Question: Japanese Peeing Videos- Stills

No judgment here, just an honest question.  I've noticed on my posts over the years that my JAV-GIGA stills don't seem to get the engagement of some of my other stills do.  Are the Japanese videos a turn off to membership?  I find some of the most hydrated, powerful streams come from those videos, along with some epic desperation and relief faces.  But they don't seem to get the interaction other stills do.  Is is something I need to steer away from?

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, pdawg said:

No judgment here, just an honest question.  I've noticed on my posts over the years that my JAV-GIGA stills don't seem to get the engagement of some of my other stills do.  Are the Japanese videos a turn off to membership?  I find some of the most hydrated, powerful streams come from those videos, along with some epic desperation and relief faces.  But they don't seem to get the interaction other stills do.  Is is something I need to steer away from?

I see no need to steer away from something even if it is less popular. There will always be people that like it.

I used to run a thread featuring pics of men pissing in ladies' mouths which got far fewer likes that many of my other categories. But there were always a few who liked them so i kept posting them, until I made the decision following too many reposts to stop posting most pics because I was struggling to find new material.

I like some of the Japanese vids and pics but personal put offs for me are when genitalia are pixelated out. Also I do find some of the facial expressions designed to show desperation  look too much like grimaces of pain sometimes for my liking. I also don't like split screens which the Japanese sometimes do. But these are just my personal opinions. Even if some types of material are less popular than others by all means keep posting because there will be those who like it.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi pdawg! I think you are sweet for wanting to please others with your thoughtful and sharing spirit. I think Steve summed up well his thoughts on why “Japanese Peeing Videos- Stills” are not of much interest to him. In other words, interests vary. Steve derives enjoyment in viewing and sharing pictures of men pissing in ladies' mouths. It shouldn’t be surprising or disappointing though that most people, especially ladies, aren’t very interested and many would be repulsed! But, there are those of us including myself who would find this sort of thing very enjoyable! In my case when viewing such material, I imagine I’m in the ladies’ place being urinated on and in! I’d love to find a stash of videos featuring men sucking penises discharging urine with abandon! I’d love to see their Adam’s Apples bobbing up and down and hear them swallowing as they gulp it down without spilling a drop! Ever finding such videos is highly unlikely! Even if I did, I’d likely be one of very few who would view and enjoy them. All that to say, different strokes for different folks! 🙂

By the way, one of my favorite videos is a Japanese production. In it, a man lays down on the floor between two footstools as a woman wearing a dress and no panties steps onto the stools squatting down over him. The man holds in his mouth the neck and opening of a clear plastic bottle , that has had its bottom removed. The women urinates freely and fills the bottle as she looks down upon him. When she finishes doing her business, she swings a leg over, steps off of the stool and watches as the man drinks down the entire contents of the bottle! That video induces quick and fiery orgasms in me every time! https://xxxbunker.com/piss_japanese_couple_playing_piss_game

Edited by Fruit_On_The_Bottom
Added a link