Piss trashing/vandalism & Piss Kink inquiries/questions

This is my first time starting a topic of any kind here and to be honest I've mostly been a lurker on these forums for a long long time, however I don't know where else to get helpful tips or advice... so here it goes--

I am curious to know if anyone has suggestions or know of websites/good options for a piss kink/piss vandalism/trasher fan that has to worry about mess on carpets, couches, beds, basement foam tiling etc.

I desire and wish to indulge in my love for going wherever I feel like without a worry for massive clean up, but simultaneously don't like peeing in sinks, tubs, containers or outside.

If anyone can give me some ideas or options to try out, I'd greatly appreciate it-- I sadly live with an older relative so can't just do as I please and only get to indulge when they are away but still reluctant due to staining and mess.

P.S. not sure if there is a topic like this elsewhere or not, if there is I apologise and will remove the topic.

• Like 1

If you can deal with a waterproof mattress cover, you can pee on your bed as much as you want. I say deal with because the pee pools and people here say it’s more fun to piss on an unprotected bed. Peeing on sheets either on or off the bed is my go-to when I’m in the mood to pee in my bedroom.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

If you can deal with a waterproof mattress cover, you can pee on your bed as much as you want. I say deal with because the pee pools and people here say it’s more fun to piss on an unprotected bed. Peeing on sheets either on or off the bed is my go-to when I’m in the mood to pee in my bedroom.

Are there large covers or sheets/blankets type stuff you can lay over or under things like cushions, pillows, stuffed animals or on furniture like chairs, couches or even just carpet in general?

I’m not big on bed peeing personally since I’m not too into laying in the puddles or mess, but most of everything else is on the table 💜

Dishwashers, washing machines, potted plants, and dirty laundry (about to be washed) are all good indoor options which require minimal cleanup.  An easy outdoor option (yes I did see the part about you not being into outdoor peeing) would be patio furniture.  Additionally, if you have a car with waterproof upholstery (e.g. Jeep Wrangler, Ford Bronco) you might try peeing in the car

Some suggestions.

Buy a cheap second hand rug when you fancy pissing on carpet for a while, keep a water proof sheet under it when you want to have fun, then throw it away after you have pissed on it a few times.

The bathroom will probably have a lock on it which means you can lock yourself in and piss on the floor, then mop it up with a towel which can be thrown into the wash.

Any dirty clothes you are about to throw in the washing machine can be pissed on first. 

On those days when you are home alone and know your older relative will not be back for a while you can piss on any tiled  or linoleum floor which you might well have in the kitchen. It can be mopped up easily and quickly afterwards.

You could piss in a drawer full of clothing, then put the clothes in the wash.

Just a few ideas.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Some suggestions.

Buy a cheap second hand rug when you fancy pissing on carpet for a while, keep a water proof sheet under it when you want to have fun, then throw it away after you have pissed on it a few times.

The bathroom will probably have a lock on it which means you can lock yourself in and piss on the floor, then mop it up with a towel which can be thrown into the wash.

Any dirty clothes you are about to throw in the washing machine can be pissed on first. 

On those days when you are home alone and know your older relative will not be back for a while you can piss on any tiled  or linoleum floor which you might well have in the kitchen. It can be mopped up easily and quickly afterwards.

You could piss in a drawer full of clothing, then put the clothes in the wash.

Just a few ideas.

These are amazing suggestions, thank you! I will definitely look into a cheap second hand rug + a waterproof sheet for when I wish to have fun. Sadly the bathroom on the main floor is a smaller one amd the bigger one is on the second floor, since my room is in the basement, so bathroom and kitchen peeing will be difficult. However I do have easy access to the washing machine down here, so second hand rug, dirty clothes, old worn down stuffed animals and our unused sauna room (once emptied of all the stuff inside it) could absolutely be used for some fun!

Thank you again for such wonderful suggestions! ❤️