Football and rugby player pissing

Hey everyone, I wonder if there are dudes here that play football or rugby. I was wondering, during trainings if you need to piss where would you go ? Do you go all the way to the toilets or do you just piss near the field or even in the field ? Have you ever seen your coach pissing too ?

Also for the fans who go to see match, what do you do if you need to piss during the match ? And after ? One thing I love is that when there are big football/rugby events men will flood parkings and neighbouring street with piss.

Let's share some experiences here ! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Not a player myself but once, as a teen I was watching a match and felt the need to piss, it was an amateur match, within a mostly rural-ish spot, not in an arena. At first I wanted to go all the way to the toilets but upon leaving the bleachers I spotted some guys pissing into the bushes nearby, so I just joined them XD

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Not a player myself but once, as a teen I was watching a match and felt the need to piss, it was an amateur match, within a mostly rural-ish spot, not in an arena. At first I wanted to go all the way to the toilets but upon leaving the bleachers I spotted some guys pissing into the bushes nearby, so I just joined them XD

Yeah that's quicker, the bushes are often the first places to be flooded with beer piss lol. I remember seeing vids of dudes during a match pissing into a cup or a bottle, I even saw a vid of a drunk dude pissing on the back of the man in front of him.

Just now, Kevin said:

Yeah that's quicker, the bushes are often the first places to be flooded with beer piss lol. I remember seeing vids of dudes during a match pissing into a cup or a bottle, I even saw a vid of a drunk dude pissing on the back of the man in front of him.

Pfft XD yeah that is frankly unhinged (and hot) to see. As I was under 18 back then that wasn't a beer piss I've let out there
But hey, if I ever watch another match in such a setting you know how I'll relieve it hehe

• Hot 2