Hey bro, welcome.  Yeah we've done it some times when I was younger.  I always been the one out of my brothers who would piss outside alot.  And my dad would do it too.  My brothers aint so much.  We would be outside playing, me, my brothers and dad and If I needed to piss I would run over near the fence, he would do the same.  Sometimes at the same time. When we would go on long car rides all of us and if i needed a piss he'd pull over and we'd piss by the road, usually in a more rural area, though sometimes even pulling off the highway we'd done it.  Now I still got no problem having a piss when I visit home.  We got family get togethers and we out back and I will just take a few steps to a tree and piss.  Dad still thinks its funny, momma hates it, lol.  But yeah, its pretty normal for us.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Hey bro, welcome.  Yeah we've done it some times when I was younger.  I always been the one out of my brothers who would piss outside alot.  And my dad would do it too.  My brothers aint so much.  We would be outside playing, me, my brothers and dad and If I needed to piss I would run over near the fence, he would do the same.  Sometimes at the same time. When we would go on long car rides all of us and if i needed a piss he'd pull over and we'd piss by the road, usually in a more rural area, though sometimes even pulling off the highway we'd done it.  Now I still got no problem having a piss when I visit home.  We got family get togethers and we out back and I will just take a few steps to a tree and piss.  Dad still thinks its funny, momma hates it, lol.  But yeah, its pretty normal for us.

Love that! More dads should be open like yours about pissing with their sons. Raising them right. No shame, just letting it loose together as a family.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1