What an incredibly hot experience. I love that she saw you pull up and decided to give you a show, and in turn invite one from you. I love that her friend was into it too, and was clearly accustomed to the driver’s wild side. Did you get the impression they were at the end of a long night out? Also how sharply were you dressed for work?

On 5/31/2024 at 6:40 AM, longbastard said:

Did you get the impression they were at the end of a long night out? Also how sharply were you dressed for work?

It was hard to tell. They were both dressed fairly casual, definitely not “out out” type of clothing - potential a party at a friends house? Maybe heading home from the airport after a long flight? I’m not sure.

I work in a trade, so my work clothes are some cargo shorts and a polo shirt - not sharp at all!

• Hot 1

That was definitely a hot sighting and very lucky timing from you.   It was great that she didn't abort when she saw you arrive in your car and even better that she openly faced you and then engaged in conversation.

That puddle indicates that she really was desperate.  Maybe she was at the point of having few options, but she obviously is someone who doesn't really care about being seen - the best type of sighting for sure.

I have had several sightings where I have had conversations with girls peeing and I loved every one of them.

• Hot 1